Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2015 Yamaha release date

Does anyone know the release date of the 2015 models. Early August like last year?? Jerry any information you can share??

Yea would like to know the release date too. New fzr hull most likely

+1
    the FZ hull is way too much a success, its winning way too much to change now. but there will be a change in one of the current line up for the better, i can't or shouldn't say anymore till release day.......

Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    the FZ hull is way too much a success, its winning way too much to change now. but there will be a change in one of the current line up for the better, i can't or shouldn't say anymore till release day.......
    Would you say wait till they announce the new lineup to anyone purchasing a fzr and fx svho

I just snagged an FZR, however, like big john said, I really doubt the FZR will have any changes. Maybe to the FX? It's not bad now, but make it even better for the Chop/Ocean races?

Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    Well I think u just killed my hopes of them changing the FZ hull. Being that the FZ is Yamahas top race model, don't think they'll be making something faster or better than it.

+1
    No need to change something that is so good and works great. I do know there will be a lil something for all u spark owners

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo310R View Post
    I just snagged an FZR, however, like big john said, I really doubt the FZR will have any changes. Maybe to the FX? It's not bad now, but make it even better for the Chop/Ocean races?
    I'd be surprised if they made any hull changes to the FX as it just received a revision 2 years ago. My guess is some sort of braking system on the FX Series.

Quote Originally Posted by yol937 View Post
    No need to change something that is so good and works great. I do know there will be a lil something for all u spark owners
    Does that mean some crap to compete against the spark???? Very disappointing

+1
    sure hope Yamaha steps up and inproves the hull Quality (hardness) and improves paint problems! Tommy Jordan

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information