2015/2016 waveblaster/raider??

Hey, guys I was looking at some new PWC's last week in GA and spent a few hours talking to the sales guy about the new seadoo spark, thinking it might be something my girlfriend might like. During our conversation he made the comment that it rode similar to the smaller crafts like the old raiders and blasters. I told him i'd really prefer to stick with Yamaha as I'm just not much into Seadoo but he then said that Yamaha has a new model in the works that will be kind of a throwback to those early Yamaha's. Can anyone confirm this? I'd be very interested in a new waveraider with a 4 stroke in it

This is what I am holding off for! I have looked into the seadoo spark but would much rather have a yamaha. I currently have a WB1 and love it.

Clifton Park, NY
    Yamaha could pull it off! I to have Waveblasters and would enjoy a 4-stroke model Waveblaster. A real Buoy carver!!! They could put a 2 cylinder 4 stroke with some torque in it, similar to the Phazer snowmobile engine, only with more CC! Thats what I would like to see. I would be inline to buy one of those.

Cleveland, OH
    I have a few friends who own the new sea doo spark and they say it's a fun little ski to mess around on and I expect Yamaha's version to be very similar

Looks like no spark competitor this year. Just a new V1 which is basically the same design as a VX.

Thread Information