Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Amazing... spark review.

http://www.boattest.com/boats/boat_v...D=2607&ID=2054

Guy's I've been in this sport since the early 90's and I've never witnessed such blatant bias reviews in my life. It's as if they are purposefully wording the reviews to put down the spark. It's either that or these reviewers don't have a clue as to what a PWC is. They still think they are supposed to be mini boats I guess. Stability!? Storage space!!? WTF!! Imagine if Kawasaki reintroduced the X-2? They would say it is useless.

We need PWI back!

+1
    So what who cares, you guys get so sensitive lol.

+1
    Stability? The Spark is totally stable...and for the love of God Yamaha...stop using the VX to compare with the Spark...two very different craft...use something that's actually in the same class and comparable...what's that Yamaha? You don't have anything in the same class to compare to the Spark?

+1
    Never understood the bashing of any brand,type,style of PWC.All crafts have strong and weak points,Pick what suits you and go ride and have fun.That is after all why there built.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Never understood the bashing of any brand,type,style of PWC.All crafts have strong and weak points,Pick what suits you and go ride and have fun.That is after all why there built.
    I agree. I have a yamaha and a kawi, but I would love to have a Spark just to change things up. It's bringing new school reliability (except the handlebars and old school fun to the watercraft industry (along with the affordability). I loved the move by Seadoo. I think Yamaha is seeing the sales numbers and getting worried. Just need Yamaha to bring back the GPR hull and throw a vxr engine in it.

+1
    I can't even read the review. I'm good. If people want to listen to these with out doing their own research that's there problem

Love be the spark. Allot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sortsol View Post
    I agree. I have a yamaha and a kawi, but I would love to have a Spark just to change things up. It's bringing new school reliability (except the handlebars and old school fun to the watercraft industry (along with the affordability). I loved the move by Seadoo. I think Yamaha is seeing the sales numbers and getting worried. Just need Yamaha to bring back the GPR hull and throw a vxr engine in it.
    I think the GPR idea wouldn't fly. It's too middle ground. They would have to go extreme like BRP. Bring back the Blaster and price it at the Spark level. Yeah... that would be awesome!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 800X-4rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sortsol View Post
    Bring back the Blaster and price it at the Spark level. Yeah... that would be awesome!
    We can only hope.

+1
    I'll have to have one of each of they bring that back

Hell yeah!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information