MSX 110 taking on water

Hello everyone, I have a MSX 110 i got from a guy who said he though he had cross threaded the plugs and didn't notice in which he filled up the ski and had problems. long story short of that is i did about 5-6 oil changes and i got all the milky oil out and it runs well (so i think at least, haven't really jumped on it or anything) but it had taken on a pretty good amount of water, so i took it out let it drain out and took it out again and found from what it looks like something spraying water when it runs from under the oil reservoir.
    any ideas you guys might have to as what is going on i would greatly appreciate it. also the plugs seem to seal so i don't think thats it and from what i want to say is the water is coming in when the ski is running.

thanks alot

+1
    Its either a leaking hose that attaches to the oil tank or the tank is cracked. I would pressure test the tank and check all hoses connecting to it.

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881 View Post
    Its either a leaking hose that attaches to the oil tank or the tank is cracked. I would pressure test the tank and check all hoses connecting to it.
    thanks for the advice Hill, i'll check it out. i'm pretty sure that the tank is not cracked since i can't feel anything on it.

Does anyone have a diagram that shows the entire fresh water system?

+1
    The freshwater hose from the heat exchanger (under the intake manifold) to the oil tank is the one spliced into for the flush kit. Does yours have a flush kit, Tee, adapter in it? Check there to make sure not leaking or anything. Or follow the hose with your hand and check for any tears/cuts in it.

There are diagrams for the freshwater system on page 4.60 and 4.61 in the service manual.

Cheers!

Thread Information