SLT 750 Wont start

Tried working on my newly acquired Polaris SLT 50 today. I replaced the battery, replaced the old fuel and oil and it still wont start. It turns over just fine but I've tried choking it pumping the throttle. Any idea what may be causing it to turn over but wont fire up?

+1
    When I started here the prompts where to read up on the basics of the machines , then once finished there start with the basics . Start with a compression check - then check for spark . fuel pump - is there fuel being delivered from the pump . Go back to the basic steps as written up and follow the steps . I know that doesn't give you an absolute answer but its a start . Depending on the condition of carbs, fuel pump, and cylinder compression . Check and see if you have any compression and similar in all three , then proceed to the fuel delivery and give the members here a place/area to start to assist . There are some very keen Polaris guys here on the board and they will jump in .

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ktheake View Post
    When I started here the prompts where to read up on the basics of the machines , then once finished there start with the basics . Start with a compression check - then check for spark . fuel pump - is there fuel being delivered from the pump . Go back to the basic steps as written up and follow the steps . I know that doesn't give you an absolute answer but its a start . Depending on the condition of carbs, fuel pump, and cylinder compression . Check and see if you have any compression and similar in all three , then proceed to the fuel delivery and give the members here a place/area to start to assist . There are some very keen Polaris guys here on the board and they will jump in .
    Good orientation advice!

Zealous1; Click on my signature links for lots of useful info.

Thread Information