Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: graphic kit

  1. #1

    graphic kit

    someone can give me an address to buy some graphic kit for my spark?


    thanks in advance


  2. #2
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,542
    +1
    7,347

  3. #3
    R8PNU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    redcliffe
    Posts
    12
    +1
    5
    I went to my local vinyl wrap shop and got all the coloured bits and side protectors done in the marvel them. came out pretty good. they used a vinyl primer first then wrapped. will post more pics once it is back together. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spark side cover.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	341560

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    I see scs have some new kits, starting to look a bit more attractive

  6. #5
    xdrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    898
    +1
    225
    save the money and get a Vtech tune

  7. #6
    The bull shark scs skin is the blue and green colors I figured the next round of sparks would be in. Odd to me they didn't add/change any of the colors for 2015

  8. #7
    Meen66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Huntsville, ontario
    Posts
    224
    +1
    42
    hows everyones graphic kit holding up after while i wont dont want to call it a season as it seemed to go away just as fast as it got here, mine has a few knicks here and there but after 30+ hours on my machine i knew it was to be expected Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-08-18-11-26.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	341594

  9. #8
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,542
    +1
    7,347
    Quote Originally Posted by ramlax13 View Post
    The bull shark scs skin is the blue and green colors I figured the next round of sparks would be in. Odd to me they didn't add/change any of the colors for 2015
    I was kinda surprised as well. But since the price stayed the same it makes sense...it will take a little money to manufacture different colored body panels.

  10. #9
    xplayer2885's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    1,251
    +1
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Meen66 View Post
    hows everyones graphic kit holding up after while i wont dont want to call it a season as it seemed to go away just as fast as it got here, mine has a few knicks here and there but after 30+ hours on my machine i knew it was to be expected Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-08-18-11-26.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	341594
    How are your side rail covers holding up? Mine arrived but I have yet to install them.

  11. #10
    Meen66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Huntsville, ontario
    Posts
    224
    +1
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by xplayer2885 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meen66 View Post
    hows everyones graphic kit holding up after while i wont dont want to call it a season as it seemed to go away just as fast as it got here, mine has a few knicks here and there but after 30+ hours on my machine i knew it was to be expected Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-08-18-11-26.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	341594
    How are your side rail covers holding up? Mine arrived but I have yet to install them.

    no problems to report on my second set my first set nearly half of the pieces came off in waves

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Graphic kits
    By Autosport in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:35 AM
  2. Graphics kit for 05 GP1300 required
    By Full_Throttle in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 07:46 PM
  3. Free Graphics kit for Ron Paul supporters
    By SideFX in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 01:34 PM
  4. 03 GPR Graphic Kit
    By DONALDBUCHANAN in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:44 PM
  5. Need ideas for Exotic Signs graphics kit........
    By WATER WOODY in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •