Tim Judge Fully Ported 1200 motor

I have a few projects to finish, and with planning the purchase of a 33' Baja Outlaw SST I need to free up funds and space. I am considering selling my newly built motor I have not even installed into my ski yet. Its a npv 1200 65U motor that was fully ported and epoxied by Tim Judge. Bored .5 over, Pro X pistons, crank trued and welded, Riva intake mani ported, Riva reed spacer, VF2's, #zero lightweight flywheel and ADA girdled head at approx. 190psi. I have a lot of money onto this motor. ADDITIONAL, I do have ebox, starter, exhaust, ADA conversion plates, ADA exhaust bracket, custom waterbox for dual exhaust, custom exhaust outlets, etc. I can sell as whole package , but before I part ANYTHING the motor must sell first. IDK what to ask for this motor so i'll start at $4,500 plus shipping and pp fees. That price includes ported and epoxied cases, bored, and ported cyl with Pro X pistons, ADA girdled head, #Zero lightened flywheel, vf2's, Riva reed spacer, ported Riva Intake mani, bedplates, coupler, starter. I can eliminate or add items as per requested. Pics will be up shortly. PM MY IF YOURE INTERESTED SINCE THATS THE ONLY WAY I'LL GET AN ALERT ON MY PHONE

Willing to sell without head, flywheel, intake, and reeds

About to go on ebay with just cases, crankshaft, top end, cyl, and ADA Girdled head. I will take 3k like that, or $2,600 without the head before it hits ebay. Plus shipping and pp fees.

More detailed pics of the motor on ebay now

Thread Information