Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question on Ebay in line fuel pressure gauge ..PX 260

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEADOO-INLIN...80d526&vxp=mtr

I have a 14 PX-260 and from what I understand the stock fuel pressure regulator is not so good.
    Its 65 bucks in line gauge they say Oem connections .... has anybody used this or recommend anything other.
    I plan on running a V-tech 8375 soon or in the near future and just want to make sure I maintain proper PSI.

Thanks,

Murph

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    That will do nothing to stabilize the fuel pressure issue, it's more of a diagnostic tool. You need to block off the OEM regulator, and run a good aftermarket regulator to achieve stable fuel pressure.

+1
    Yea that's just a inline pressure gauge. Which regulator do you reccomend Bigdaddy?

+1
    Awesome plug and play kit! Can run it as rising rate, or static.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1306

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    Yea I know it will do nothing to stabilize it. Was just thinking to have it to make sure stock is correct If i run a 8375 it wont require the RRFPR correct? just want to know that stock is true PSI.. I will in the future get that for sure... thanks fellas

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1332 View Post
    Yea I know it will do nothing to stabilize it. Was just thinking to have it to make sure stock is correct If i run a 8375 it wont require the RRFPR correct? just want to know that stock is true PSI.. I will in the future get that for sure... thanks fellas
    Even if stock isn't correct... you can't do anything about it without an adjustable regulator. The problem with the 08+ OEM regulator is that it doesn't hold stable pressure. You don't need to buy a $65 in-line gauge set-up to figure that out..... it's a known issue. For any straight up tune to work properly at all, you need stable fuel pressure. All V-Tech tunes are configured for stable static fuel pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1332 View Post
    Even if stock isn't correct... you can't do anything about it without an adjustable regulator. The problem with the 08+ OEM regulator is that it doesn't hold stable pressure. You don't need to buy a $65 in-line gauge set-up to figure that out..... it's a known issue. For any straight up tune to work properly at all, you need stable fuel pressure. All V-Tech tunes are configured for stable static fuel pressure.

Yes sir sounds like I need to just bite the bullet and get it...

8. +1 by:

+1
    The Gauge you posted will work with the R&d fuel pressure regulator... although most of us buy the Riva kit as it is more adjustable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm215 View Post
    The Gauge you posted will work with the R&d fuel pressure regulator... although most of us buy the Riva kit as it is more adjustable.

Think I'm going to just get the Riva soon enough.

+1
    just remember those plastic fuel line connectors are not designed for a rrfpr
    they are known to fail

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information