Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Quick answer needed - sorry!!!

    Anyone know the temperature versus voltage that comes from the stock engine temp sensor?

    Trying to configure my CMD.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by tornado34 View Post
    Anyone know the temperature versus voltage that comes from the stock engine temp sensor?

    Trying to configure my CMD.

    Thanks
    2.9 75
    2.78 80
    2.66 86
    2.45 95
    2.1 106.5
    1.86 118
    1.7 125.5
    1.56 133
    1.32 147
    1.16 158
    0.8 195

  3. #3
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tornado34 View Post
    Anyone know the temperature versus voltage that comes from the stock engine temp sensor?

    Trying to configure my CMD.

    Thanks
    2.9 75
    2.78 80
    2.66 86
    2.45 95
    2.1 106.5
    1.86 118
    1.7 125.5
    1.56 133
    1.32 147
    1.16 158
    0.8 195
    All you need is the first and last the CMD will calculate the rest.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tornado34 View Post
    Anyone know the temperature versus voltage that comes from the stock engine temp sensor?

    Trying to configure my CMD.

    Thanks
    2.9 75
    2.78 80
    2.66 86
    2.45 95
    2.1 106.5
    1.86 118
    1.7 125.5
    1.56 133
    1.32 147
    1.16 158
    0.8 195
    All you need is the first and last the CMD will calculate the rest.
    Thank you soooooooooo much.

    Everything worked well, infact too well. I kind of expected something to be not quite right given the amount of electrical & mechanical strip down I did all in one go. But, I'm not complaining, just sceptical.

    Slowly taming CMD's random entries, but on the whole very good.

    Quite scary how much fuel it sometimes needed to add, shit I must have been very lean towards WOT - phew, close call!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need some quick answers before purchasing an FZS
    By MikeR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 08:58 AM
  2. Need quick answer for OIL Question...
    By tripleflip18 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:52 PM
  3. Need quick answer,if possible maybe about to purchase a ski!
    By wjstewart in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 07:20 AM
  4. Matix Guys Need Quick Answer
    By Keddano in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 07:57 PM
  5. Quick Question. Need VERY quick answer. SLX compression
    By ryanbgb22 in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •