Loseing all my oil through exhaust help please

yesterday I was out on my ski riding and my oil light came on so I idled home' 'couple hundred feet'' and there was no oil in it as far as I can see but I looked behind me and there was a big trail of oil on the waters surface so I changed the oil this morning and rode it no more than a mile and I had lost about a quart and a half so I came home put the ski on the trailer and pulled off the turbo thinking the seals where gone but there is no play in it and the exhaust wheel is dry with only a little carbon like it should have and the plugs look good no residue from anything so I need everyone's help on what to look at next ........im not burning oil. im leaking it and the inside of the hull looks good it definitely coming out the exhaust thanks in advance

+1
    Your siphon pump is pulling it feom hull and dumping it out of ski. Run it on trailer and take seat off and you should find it . Check lines to turbo first then oil pump area . And filter

okthanks I have already removed the turbo to check and exhaust system its all good and clean but how would I get oil in the bildge of my ski

the ski is all back together for tonight tomarrow I will run it on the hose and sheck the water coming out from every exit from the ski''exhaust,tell tail, bildge siphon '' to see whitch one the oil is exiting from

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Dawn will get the oil under control in your hull

ok so it wasn't the exhaust I was losing it through and jlfx car audio was right it was coming throught the sphin in the hull my turbo oil feed line was spraying a good constint stream of oil out it so I took it to my local hydrolic shop and had a new custom one made for $32 but they used the old banjo fittings and used silver soder to put the new pipe in hope this helped

+1
    Glad you got it figured out

Thread Information