Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

New Fizzle F1000 OEM Intercooler Upgrade Kit now available

Fizzle F1000 OEM Intercooler Upgrade Kit

Increase performance and reliability with the Fizzle F1000 Intercooler OEM Replacement Kit. This intercooler kit features the Fizzle F1000 Sea Doo...
    Fizz SD Kit $615.95

+1
    Thanks Jerry! Guys this kit includes the hard pipes that many of you have been waiting for. The intercooler fits in the stock location and can be used with stock or aftermarket exhaust. This is to upgrade your stock intercooler on your T3 or S3 ski. Many reports of 100-120 RPM gain over the stock 255 and 260 intercooler have came back already. These are in stock and ready to ship

Will that void my 4 year BRP warranty? How much cooler in air temp with this upgrade? I might get this..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmcd View Post
    Will that void my 4 year BRP warranty? How much cooler in air temp with this upgrade? I might get this..
    It depends on your dealer A. And B it depends on where you ride, water temp, air temp and how well your hull releases hot air

+1
    Ordering tomorrow! I should have some back to back test against the stock 14px cooler for you. Thanks James

6. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    It depends on your dealer A. And B it depends on where you ride, water temp, air temp and how well your hull releases hot air
    Okay, I will check with my dealer. I ride on Lake Erie. The water temp now is 74* and air is usually around 75-85*. I only have 2 RD rear vents.

Quote Originally Posted by VXRslayer21 View Post
    Ordering tomorrow! I should have some back to back test against the stock 14px cooler for you. Thanks James
    Thanks. Cant wait to see the results!

+1
    Several tests done on this intercooler show AIT's approximately 6-7 degrees above water temperature with 19 psi chargers at 9000+ RPM in 80+ degree weather. I don't have an exact number for what the stock intercooler does in those conditions but I can guarantee you that this intercooler cools better in all conditions.

It does not void your warranty unless BRP can prove the part caused the need for whatever repair you submit in the warranty claim.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Several tests done on this intercooler show AIT's approximately 6-7 degrees above water temperature with 19 psi chargers at 9000+ RPM in 80+ degree weather. I don't have an exact number for what the stock intercooler does in those conditions but I can guarantee you that this intercooler cools better in all conditions.

It does not void your warranty unless BRP can prove the part caused the need for whatever repair you submit in the warranty claim.
    True, but some dealers will say that they wont submit the warranty because your ski is moddified... I have seen it before...Just an FYI

I think it is good that you are making a direct OEM replacement but some dealers can be real sticklers for OEM....

+1
    Thank you for the info Tiny. It is much appreciated. In that case I recommend anyone concerned about potential warranty claim issues please check with your dealer before you decide to modify your ski!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post

True, but some dealers will say that they wont submit the warranty because your ski is moddified... I have seen it before...Just an FYI

I think it is good that you are making a direct OEM replacement but some dealers can be real sticklers for OEM....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information