New to the Site, NOT new to the sport!

Hey everybody! As stated above, I'm new to this site but NOT new to the sport. I have been around boats and personal watercraft all my life! My family and I have a place on Posey Lake in SE Michigan, which is where I spend a lot of my spare time. When I was younger my dad started me off riding with him on his 1992 Seadoo XP and I instantly fell in love with the sport! We later sold the 92 and bought a 96 XP and loved it even more. We eneded up selling the 96 to get into a MasterCraft ski boat. We later sold the ski boat and bought a pontoon boat and now were back into watercraft again! We just recently purchased a 2001 GTX 951 carb and ANOTHER 96 XP! We've been into power-sports since as long as I can remember with Dirtbikes, ATV's, and snowmobiles and recently even Diesel Truck Motor sports. Well anyways I thought I would just introduce myself and a tell a little bit about myself lol. My first Question since it's been about 10-12 years since ive tinkered with a rotax but what is a Good Intake grate to run on the GTX? I know it isn't really a "performance" machine but a little extra umph for towing a tube or for when the chop gets heavy would be nice! We are also planning on riding out on Lake Erie lol so chop will deff be an issue. Any good bolt on parts for either ski? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    I run a R&D aquavein on my 96XP made for the chop and works pretty good.

Thread Information