Fun factor, Muscle craft

Just curious, we ride these jetski's because they are incredibly fun, I'm in the very near future going to buy another PWC and it's either going to be a Seadoo, Yamaha or Kawasaki. I know they all have their strong points, Yamaha SVHO having the reputation as the most reliable and easiest to mod and get to 80 mph, Kawasaki 310R sounds like it's the fastest accelerating and the Seadoo RXPX 260 has the best handling and I think it looks the coolest, So! has anyone ridden all three of these ski's and if you could own just one, which would it be and why. I'm partial to that 2014 RXPX260, just looked at one locally and it's SO! Friggen awesome looking, but I can't buy all three, so I have to settle for one. Top speed is cool, but I'm more interested in acceleration and handling. As far as reliabiity, my 2005 RXP has never given me one bit of trouble, so I feel they make a quality product. Any suggestions

+1
    Hands down the RXPX T3 hull. It handles like nothing else. All of these skis suck ass for jumping or horsing around on. Only thing they are good for is railing in turns at WOT and the RXPX owns the world in this regard. No question, T3 was built from the ground up for this.

3. +1 by:

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineBoy View Post
    it's either going to be a Seadoo, Yamaha or Kawasaki.
    That's a given

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, obviously.... but I think most would agree that the RXP-X 260 is currently the best all around ski available for any condition. I've ridden all that you mentioned, and wouldn't give up my P-X for any other ski currently on the maket!

5. +1 by:

That's what I was hoping to read, I'm really steering towards that RXPX

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    It all really depends on what you really want in a ski. If you want the best rough water ride, and don't care much about speed = Ultra. If you want the fastest ride on smooth water with minimal mods, and don't care much about handling = Yamaha. If you want a ski that performs very well in all conditions, and will out handle the rest = P-X! If you like innovation, looks, and the latest technology.... also Sea-Doo!

8. +1 by:

+1
    It depends on your definition of fun. My definition of fun is crazy acceleration and being able to maintain speed in the chop, So I got the Ultra. If you want to mod for high flat water speed, then go for the yammi FZ SVHO. If you want a ski that carves turns best, then get the P-X. If you want to crush through rough water at speed, shoot out of the hole like a rocket, and/or tow with the ski, then get the Ultra.

+1
    Yamaha WaveRaider II. So dangerous in chop it becomes the funnest thing ever. 50 feels like 90

11. +1 by:

Thread Information