Seadoo fault code P060D and P0222

"Hey I have a 2011 seadoo rxt-x aS 260 rs and I recently have a couple of problems like it won't turn on sometimes, throwing a couple of fault codes such as p060D and p0222 and the accelerator throttle accelerates by itself sometimes after going on choppy water. I changed the throttle body thinking that it'll get fixed but it didn't so can anyone help me out with this.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hinis44; 07-18-2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

+1
    check out this thread seems a few have had the same problems.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ght=TAS+module

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Raise the deck all the way and take out the storage bucket. Look in there under the dash area for the connectors and make sure they're fully connected and make sure they're not just flopping around. Had that issue several times. I would have to beach the ski, reach in there and squeeze the connectors together. I only felt a very faint click, but it was enough to fix the problem for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by UNSANE View Post
    Raise the deck all the way and take out the storage bucket. Look in there under the dash area for the connectors and make sure they're fully connected and make sure they're not just flopping around. Had that issue several times. I would have to beach the ski, reach in there and squeeze the connectors together. I only felt a very faint click, but it was enough to fix the problem for the time being.
    I'll try that tomorrow but are you sure it will work with me? because i have almost tried everything and nothing is working so far and i'm starting to get fed up from this ridiculous problem :/

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinis44 View Post
    I'll try that tomorrow but are you sure it will work with me? because i have almost tried everything and nothing is working so far and i'm starting to get fed up from this ridiculous problem :/
    Worked for me, but you may also have throttle sensor issues in the handlebars. Everything on these skis is fly by wire.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinis44 View Post
    Worked for me, but you may also have throttle sensor issues in the handlebars. Everything on these skis is fly by wire.
    That's what I'm afraid of but i hope it'll be as simple as your problem.. I'm gonna have to wait till Monday

Thread Information