Thread: Next mod?

Next mod?

I have a '14 fzr. So I'm wonder what my next mod should be that will give me the best performance. This is what I have done so far. R2 program, pump seal kit stock intake grate, r&d pro comp cool air filter, tial 50mm, r&d intercooler cooling kit, and foam removal mod. I won't be sending my ride plate out till the winter. Just don't want the ski to be down for 2 weeks. I live in mass. Also. I do have a rpm drop off on the 90 degree days of 3 to 4 hundred rpms. I was thinking about getting a impeller but I'm not to sure if that's the right move or which to get. Top end rpms are around 8200 on the 75 degree days.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by quinn.jeremyz View Post
    I have a '14 fzr. So I'm wonder what my next mod should be that will give me the best performance. This is what I have done so far. R2 program, pump seal kit stock intake grate, r&d pro comp cool air filter, tial 50mm, r&d intercooler cooling kit, and foam removal mod. I won't be sending my ride plate out till the winter. Just don't want the ski to be down for 2 weeks. I live in mass. Also. I do have a rpm drop off on the 90 degree days of 3 to 4 hundred rpms. I was thinking about getting a impeller but I'm not to sure if that's the right move or which to get. Top end rpms are around 8200 on the 75 degree days.
    You can always re-pitch the stock impeller.. Many have said that the stock pitch can change from ski to ski and have had great success in re-pitching the stocker..

+1
    I would wait on impeller if ur getting ride plate done. Any exhaust mods planned? The prop is a tough thing to do in between stuff. Ski reacts differently to each mod and the prop has to tie it all together....u will end up with 2-3 props eventually. Makes testing easier...then find 2 u like and sell third...

I did the riva free flow exhaust only. Really haven't thought of doing anything else.

Thread Information