Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2014 FX Black SVHO

New to the forum. I have just purchased a 2014 Yamaha FX with SVHO in black. I was leaning towards the VXR, but they had a few FX SVHO still in stock and sold me ski and trailer for $13,500 out the door! I am sure you hear this ALL THE TIME but would like to see what works to get more power and speed out of this unit. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have read all the threads and there is a lot of ideas out there but would like to stay under $1000 without changing my display.

2014 FX Black SVHO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    New to the forum. I have just purchased a 2014 Yamaha FX with SVHO in black. I was leaning towards the VXR, but they had a few FX SVHO still in stock and sold me ski and trailer for $13,500 out the door! I am sure you hear this ALL THE TIME but would like to see what works to get more power and speed out of this unit. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have read all the threads and there is a lot of ideas out there but would like to stay under $1000 without changing my display.
    Where did u get that bad ass deal??

Best I can find here in FL is $14500 OTD with 5 year warranty and no trailer. Anyone in FL with better pricing for same ski?
    Last edited by Jmfmk3; 07-21-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: edit

3. +1 by:

+1
    Wow! That is a great deal! Congrats on the new ski! Simple things like air intake, freeflow exhaust, ribbon delete, intake grate, have Jim's Performance modify your ride plate, and maybe repitch the impeller and should be under the $1,000.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post

Best I can find here in FL is $14500 OTD with 5 year warranty and no trailer. Anyone in FL with better pricing for same ski?
    PWCtrader.com lists the best dealer prices. A dealer in Mobile Alabama had a SVHO FX listed for 10,700. In Georgia they were listed at 11,500. There is a huge BS mark-up of PWC here in FL. Travel to AL or GA and pocket some $ for mods.

Lake Lion
    +1
    Great price. Reflash ECU, cooling upgrade and ribbon delete. You will haul a$$.

+1
    Congrats, welcome to the world of Yamaha, you will love it.

Thanks, but what is ribbon delete

+1
    Removal of the restrictive OEM flame arrestor.
    See here:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87711

+1
    I am at 13,209 at my dealership for invoice price for ski. Thats a great deal with a trailer!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDRacing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post

PWCtrader.com lists the best dealer prices. A dealer in Mobile Alabama had a SVHO FX listed for 10,700. In Georgia they were listed at 11,500. There is a huge BS mark-up of PWC here in FL. Travel to AL or GA and pocket some $ for mods.
    I noticed that when when recently looking. Crazy mark up in FL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information