Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    2014 FX Black SVHO

    New to the forum. I have just purchased a 2014 Yamaha FX with SVHO in black. I was leaning towards the VXR, but they had a few FX SVHO still in stock and sold me ski and trailer for $13,500 out the door! I am sure you hear this ALL THE TIME but would like to see what works to get more power and speed out of this unit. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have read all the threads and there is a lot of ideas out there but would like to stay under $1000 without changing my display.


  2. #2

    2014 FX Black SVHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    New to the forum. I have just purchased a 2014 Yamaha FX with SVHO in black. I was leaning towards the VXR, but they had a few FX SVHO still in stock and sold me ski and trailer for $13,500 out the door! I am sure you hear this ALL THE TIME but would like to see what works to get more power and speed out of this unit. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have read all the threads and there is a lot of ideas out there but would like to stay under $1000 without changing my display.
    Where did u get that bad ass deal??

    Best I can find here in FL is $14500 OTD with 5 year warranty and no trailer. Anyone in FL with better pricing for same ski?
    Last edited by Jmfmk3; 07-21-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: edit

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,134
    +1
    821
    Wow! That is a great deal! Congrats on the new ski! Simple things like air intake, freeflow exhaust, ribbon delete, intake grate, have Jim's Performance modify your ride plate, and maybe repitch the impeller and should be under the $1,000.

  5. #4
    TRDRacing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Palm Beach County
    Posts
    197
    +1
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    New to the forum. I have just purchased a 2014 Yamaha FX with SVHO in black. I was leaning towards the VXR, but they had a few FX SVHO still in stock and sold me ski and trailer for $13,500 out the door! I am sure you hear this ALL THE TIME but would like to see what works to get more power and speed out of this unit. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have read all the threads and there is a lot of ideas out there but would like to stay under $1000 without changing my display.
    Where did u get that bad ass deal??

    Best I can find here in FL is $14500 OTD with 5 year warranty and no trailer. Anyone in FL with better pricing for same ski?
    PWCtrader.com lists the best dealer prices. A dealer in Mobile Alabama had a SVHO FX listed for 10,700. In Georgia they were listed at 11,500. There is a huge BS mark-up of PWC here in FL. Travel to AL or GA and pocket some $ for mods.


  6. #5
    Lake Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dirty Jerzey
    Posts
    771
    +1
    117
    Great price. Reflash ECU, cooling upgrade and ribbon delete. You will haul a$$.

  7. #6
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,567
    +1
    4,779
    Congrats, welcome to the world of Yamaha, you will love it.

  8. #7
    Thanks, but what is ribbon delete

  9. #8
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,567
    +1
    4,779
    Removal of the restrictive OEM flame arrestor.
    See here:

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87711

  10. #9
    1200 stx-r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NWCT
    Posts
    2,517
    +1
    200
    I am at 13,209 at my dealership for invoice price for ski. Thats a great deal with a trailer!!

  11. #10
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,134
    +1
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDRacing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    New to the forum. I have just purchased a 2014 Yamaha FX with SVHO in black. I was leaning towards the VXR, but they had a few FX SVHO still in stock and sold me ski and trailer for $13,500 out the door! I am sure you hear this ALL THE TIME but would like to see what works to get more power and speed out of this unit. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have read all the threads and there is a lot of ideas out there but would like to stay under $1000 without changing my display.
    Where did u get that bad ass deal??

    Best I can find here in FL is $14500 OTD with 5 year warranty and no trailer. Anyone in FL with better pricing for same ski?
    PWCtrader.com lists the best dealer prices. A dealer in Mobile Alabama had a SVHO FX listed for 10,700. In Georgia they were listed at 11,500. There is a huge BS mark-up of PWC here in FL. Travel to AL or GA and pocket some $ for mods.
    I noticed that when when recently looking. Crazy mark up in FL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 9.6 hours on my 2014 FX Cruiser SVHO!
    By FX Cruiser SVHO in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 08:22 PM
  2. FS Selling my ride. 2014 FX Cruiser SVHO
    By mcgjoman in forum Yamaha 4 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 06:50 AM
  3. 4-Stroke Rear Ballast system for 2014 fx cruiser SVHO 3 seater
    By RXP215DUDE in forum Yamaha Projects & Build Threads
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 03:18 PM
  4. Rear Ballast system for 2014 fx cruiser SVHO 3 seater
    By RXP215DUDE in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:00 PM
  5. New to forum got a 2014 FX Cruiser SVHO
    By CrewzrSVHO in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •