Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

R&D Turbo on my FZR

Holy shit!!! Arms, elbows, hands are killing me.... 83/84 top speed so far today with 14 pounds or boost. This set up is absolutely amazing!! No other words could describe it... Start to top end it's scary fast. Love it.

Was 110deg with major humidity today. No doubt when I get back to my place I will see real high 80's and maybe even a 90. I can set it up to 16 pounds of boost no problem. Only time will tell. Will do a short wright up on my full results this week. I should have some good GoPro videos and even better numbers when I get back down to my place 20deg cooler and low humidity.

Bill Chapin and Joel built a picture perfect ski. I am overly happy with the results. Not only how the ski runs, but how it handles.

I got to ride Mike Klippenstien's FX R&D Turbo ski today. His FX is noting but amazing as well... That ski stayed glued to the water and was fast as hell. He got to ride my FZR and he had some great things to say about it. We had some good drag races. It was nice to see how the FZR and FX did vs each other with the same Build. Was a fun day at Body Beach in Havasu. Good times!!

+1
    ...so... now you have to update your nickname to... Sambo400FZR

+1
    Man I hope your shooting for more speed out of that thing than 83-84. Could have gotten that speed for around $8000 less with just a reflash, IC, cooling, and a plate.

5. +1 by:

+1
    Always one

Quote Originally Posted by nashvegas View Post
    Man I hope your shooting for more speed out of that thing than 83-84. Could have gotten that speed for around $8000 less with just a reflash, IC, cooling, and a plate.
    I shouldn't even respond to this, however, read my entire post before you respond. IMO... If you don't know what high heat and humidity does to a ski than I don't know what to tell you. The Heat and Humidity was 2-3mph right there and running 2 pounds of boost low at 14 pounds( I can run 16) there is another 2-3mph and average 1ft chop. It ran perfect and couldn't of asked for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ale View Post
    ...so... now you have to update your nickname to... Sambo400FZR
    hahah I agree!!

+1
    Are you running the stock Cams?

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo310R View Post
    I shouldn't even respond to this, however, read my entire post before you respond. IMO... If you don't know what high heat and humidity does to a ski than I don't know what to tell you. The Heat and Humidity was 2-3mph right there and running 2 pounds of boost low at 14 pounds( I can run 16) there is another 2-3mph and average 1ft chop. It ran perfect and couldn't of asked for more.
    Why wouldn't you respond to that, it's a valid observation? You spent boatloads of cash to get the same performance you'd have got from a reflash, cooling and Jim's plate. Silliness.

+1
    I think from his other thread he might have mentioned he wanted to be able to do 90 in all weather. I could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo310R View Post
    Why wouldn't you respond to that, it's a valid observation? You spent boatloads of cash to get the same performance you'd have got from a reflash, cooling and Jim's plate. Silliness.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information