Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Great V-Tech service!!

Credit where credit is due, I had some A1 service from the V-Tech guys on Monday.

I took my ski over and they re-flashed the BRP software version (to the latest version) FREE OF CHARGE!!!

They then updated my Maptuner and loaded some new tunes.

Got my ski back and threw in my new VT11's and hey presto, spot on AFR's (via CMD tuning) and only 58% fuel duty at WOT - urrrmmmmm ET37+4 now begging!!!!

@v-tech - cheers Jonatan and Michel - top work

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by tornado34 View Post
    Credit where credit is due, I had some A1 service from the V-Tech guys on Monday.

I took my ski over and they re-flashed the BRP software version (to the latest version) FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Got my ski back and threw in my new VT11's and hey presto, spot on AFR's (via CMD tuning) and only 58% fuel duty at WOT - urrrmmmmm ET37+4 now begging!!!!

I've had a great experience with Michel at Vtech. Wifey gonna let you get the 137+4????

+1
    Great help from Michel as well!

4. +1 by:

They also gave me outstanding service earlier this month when I was trying to get my ski ready before a trip!

+1
    Jonatan has been very good to me, I have his cell number. PM if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedXP View Post

I've had a great experience with Michel at Vtech. Wifey gonna let you get the 137+4????
    Noooooo don't be silly, still a few more weeks of wifey lovin to do yet. I've blown just short of $8000 this season on mods, that's cost me some serious lovin so far!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedXP View Post

Noooooo don't be silly, still a few more weeks of wifey lovin to do yet. I've blown just short of $8000 this season on mods, that's cost me some serious lovin so far!!!!!!
    Not everyone has had a good experience with V-tech.... I,ve got the program and if it were not for another member of this site.... it would not have worked. ask Dan 725. be prepared for an earful.

9. +1 by:

We do our best to help ALL customers,

But no matter what tuning you use, CMD, Motec, Vtech and so on.
    There can always be issues.
    You need to understand the hole picture, the tuning will not work properly if the hardware is not working 100 %.

If you don't have patience and take the time to check all parts then you will not succeed in tuning no matter what system you choose.

11. +1 by:

+1
    Hi Jonatan, I have an email into you also.. but it relates to what you mention above "understanding the whole picture" - i purchase used injectors.. told they were 42lbs, but can't see any identifiable marks to be sure -

So I tested the 42lb maps today and they were very lean 17 and 18s idle, and when I drove around slow, I even tried a 50 lbs map and it was lean 15 and 16, when I go back to stock map my Afrs are 11 and 12. The stock map so far has the best afrs but I'm on the stock rev limit.

My RIDE:
    2005 RXP - stock ECU, 15/21 Solas, 42lbs riva injectors, X-charger, Fizzle External intercooler, Riva Pro Water Box, Thru Hull exhaust, 4Rad Torque plate and full 'Supertech light weight valves, springs and retainers'

What does the above mods, having good AFRs using a stock Map suggest to you? (I'm turning 8100 at 75mph).

Do I try a 60lbs injector Map??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NB-2005RXP View Post
    Hi Jonatan, I have an email into you also.. but it relates to what you mention above "understanding the whole picture" - i purchase used injectors.. told they were 42lbs, but can't see any identifiable marks to be sure -

So I tested the 42lb maps today and they were very lean 17 and 18s idle, and when I drove around slow, I even tried a 50 lbs map and it was lean 15 and 16, when I go back to stock map my Afrs are 11 and 12. The stock map so far has the best afrs but I'm on the stock rev limit.

My RIDE:
    2005 RXP - stock ECU, 15/21 Solas, 42lbs riva injectors, X-charger, Fizzle External intercooler, Riva Pro Water Box, Thru Hull exhaust, 4Rad Torque plate and full 'Supertech light weight valves, springs and retainers'

What does the above mods, having good AFRs using a stock Map suggest to you? (I'm turning 8100 at 75mph).

Do I try a 60lbs injector Map??

You need some way to adjust your fuel pressure. Get a good fuel pressure regulator and bump up the fuel pressure and then see where you are at.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information