Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red Devil is leaving the sport...

Well, this is something that has been on my mind for a while and I’ve given it a lot of thought. I’ve decided to leave the sport and sell my GTX. The primary reason is due to the fact that there is just too much going on right now and will continue through the entire summer and into the fall. Realistically, I know that I will not be able to get on the water more than a few times this year (if that) and something even came up a few days ago that will not allow me to make it to Jet Draggin in a few weeks. I just don’t want the ski to be sitting for months on end and not used. I still plan on keeping in touch with a bunch of folks from the forum because this is the one thing that I have truly enjoyed and maybe I’ll get back into it one of these days. Thanks to everyone for their friendship, support, and just bs’ing with a lot of times. If by some chance I do not sell the GTX, I hope to pick back up on things later in the year. For anyone interested though, and before I put it on ebay, I am asking $20K, which is far below any cost that anyone could buy and convert a stock ski to perform like this. That is for a rebuilt 300 hp plus “Nilamonster” with less than 10 total hours on it and less than 2.5 hours of the 10 hours are with the EMS set up. A few other worth while mods to mention are a B-kit with Jerry’s metal washers and ceramic bearings, boost and a/f gauge, Skat triple bearing mod with metal wear ring, Rotax Racing intercooler, thru hull, and many more upgrades. This also includes the trailer as well that I just added twin 5 gal containers to. There is really no point in listing all of the mods because there are too many and for those that know me, also know that I “NEVER” spared any expense on this. I will not be parting it out and it will only be sold complete. So, I guess that is about all for now….

Jay

+1
    Sorry to that dude i feel you.

Sorry to hear Jay. I was looking forward to seeing that monster at J.D.

Jay, Sorry to hear this. I hate to see someone get out of this sport. I dont know if I could ever do it, too much of a freedom for me, but then again if you dont have the time the ski is useless.

What Speed were you running with this ski? I remember the last was 76 something?

+1
    Man Jay this Stinks! Let us know if we can help with anything?

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    well that bows

Sorry to hear 'bout that, Jay. I was hoping to see you riding the first Porsche powered ski!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    he's got pump work, head work, motor work, cam, intercooler, b-kit, EMS kit, carbon fibre seat, some sick freaken fabrication work... he's got godawful time invested in that ski of unbelievable precision

his ski is PRISTINE, and he's probably one of the most anal modifiers on this forum... (I mean that in a good way Jay!!!! LOL)

Best of luck buddy, stay in touch. I for one truly hope that no one in their right mind even considers buying your ski!! haha... i wanna see you back here and lovin it after things settle down for u

STEVE

+1
    Sorry to hear Jay. Best of luck with everything and stop by to see us from time to time.

Jay! We only got to ride together once...I was looking forward to hooking up with you some more. But I totally understand where you are in life and I admire your commitment to your priorities.

As for this ski, I've seen it up close, and I've seen how Jay takes care of it, and I honestly have never seen anyone care as much for a ski as Jay does this one. Worth every penny to someone looking for a ski that is pristene and hooked up with lots of power and speed.

Jay, gonna miss you on the water my friend!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information