Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    powerstroke specialist mikegp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,529
    +1
    190

    Thanks to a spark

    thanks to a beautiful spark i saw some big ass tities yesterday , lol , the girl broke the steering in half and with the one end of the steering made a big gouge on one boob , man it was bad she got the nipple slice through . ouch

    sadly i didn't had my phone to snap some pictures , not of the girl boobs you perverts , but of the ski .hahaha
    Last edited by mikegp; 07-25-2014 at 07:22 PM.


  2. #2
    damn, I suspect she wasn't wearing a life vest then. smh.

  3. #3
    powerstroke specialist mikegp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,529
    +1
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by nirorocker View Post
    damn, I suspect she wasn't wearing a life vest then. smh.
    oh no she did , somehow she got cut badly , i saw the vest , but dint pay to much attecion to it. that poor girl was in paint , all i saw was blod more blod . + boobs .
    i can yoke all i want now but she was in a bad spot yesterday. hope she gets that boob put back together .

  4. #4
    Connecticut CrazyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    8,134
    +1
    1,050
    She'll get a hell of a payday for that.

  5. +1 by:


  6. #5
    Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Atl
    Posts
    3,561
    +1
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    She'll get a hell of a payday for that.

    Not necessarily.... There is a standing recall on her PWC that says do not operate until fixed....... Trust me, her lawyer can try but it wont go far....

  7. +1 by:


  8. #6
    xplayer2885's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    1,251
    +1
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegp View Post
    thanks to a beautiful spark i saw some big ass tities yesterday , lol , the girl broke the steering in half and with the one end of the steering made a big gouge on one boob , man it was bad she got the nipple cut through . ouch

    sadly i didn't had my phone to snap some pictures , not of the girl boobs you perverts , but of the ski .hahaha
    Your a very classy man......

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    She'll get a hell of a payday for that.

    Not necessarily.... There is a standing recall on her PWC that says do not operate until fixed....... Trust me, her lawyer can try but it wont go far....
    Unless she hasn't received the letter yet

  10. +1 by:


  11. #8
    powerstroke specialist mikegp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,529
    +1
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by xplayer2885 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegp View Post
    thanks to a beautiful spark i saw some big ass tities yesterday , lol , the girl broke the steering in half and with the one end of the steering made a big gouge on one boob , man it was bad she got the nipple cut through . ouch

    sadly i didn't had my phone to snap some pictures , not of the girl boobs you perverts , but of the ski .hahaha
    Your a very classy man......
    you welcome.

  12. #9
    powerstroke specialist mikegp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,529
    +1
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by ramlax13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    She'll get a hell of a payday for that.

    Not necessarily.... There is a standing recall on her PWC that says do not operate until fixed....... Trust me, her lawyer can try but it wont go far....
    Unless she hasn't received the letter yet
    i don't know the girl at all , it was the first time i even saw that ski on the lake, but like someone mention already , since the recall was out there is nothing a lawyer can do.

  13. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ramlax13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    She'll get a hell of a payday for that.

    Not necessarily.... There is a standing recall on her PWC that says do not operate until fixed....... Trust me, her lawyer can try but it wont go far....
    Unless she hasn't received the letter yet
    i don't know the girl at all , it was the first time i even saw that ski on the lake, but like someone mention already , since the recall was out there is nothing a lawyer can do.
    Unless she hasn't received the letter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Big thanks to this forum - also spark plugs!
    By Cuisi in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 05:09 PM
  2. BIG THANKS TO JERRY AND HIS FAMILY
    By stickem in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 05:41 PM
  3. Thanks to Mark (RR) on reflash
    By terryt in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 09:49 AM
  4. 76.4 got ecu /problem fixed thanks to this forum
    By peter in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 01:32 PM
  5. Where to buy spark plugs??
    By mgo7483 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 07:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •