Does some fizzle xs intercooler come with no pisser (bleed hose)

As I was cleaning my fizzle xs intercooler last night I notise there was no (bleed hose) but in the picture it does. Do the new ones not have it???? Good thing I did take it out for cleaning ,because the dealer guy didn't do shit. Watch this
    Attached Files Attached Files

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by travis ingram View Post
    As I was cleaning my fizzle xs intercooler last night I notise there was no (bleed hose) but in the picture it does. Do the new ones not have it???? Good thing I did take it out for cleaning ,because the dealer guy didn't do shit. Watch this
    Any Fizzle Intercooler bought this year has not had a threaded fitting for a bleed hose.

Do you recommend taking the intercooler out to clean it, or is flushing it sufficient?

+1
    You should not ahve any liquid in the tanks on a intercooler. You might have a small amount of condensation but nothing like you are pouring out of that tank. And yes flushing should be sufficent

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemn View Post
    You should not ahve any liquid in the tanks on a intercooler. You might have a small amount of condensation but nothing like you are pouring out of that tank. And yes flushing should be sufficent
    If I run WOT for any length of time and pull the IC there's about 1 full cup of water in it. It's from the temperature differential. That's a decent mount of fluid. I run a garrett 500. The Fizzle 1K will do the same thing. HE will probably do it too depending on the boost level and location it's ran

Thanks guys for the info. Today after cleaning she went to 7580rpm instead of 7400 yesterday so I'm going to give it another cleaning and change the plugs I hope this takes me up to 8000rpm I'm getting sick of this game. Oh and if the rubber hose to the supercharger to the intercooler was kinked would this give me problems as will

+1
    You have other issues besides your cooler

rpm way too low for a Ic issue

I don't understand there no slip on the supercharger and I'm not seeing any leaks. How can you check for leaks anyway ,,is it run the seadoo and spray soapy water on the rubber hoses. It's got to be something to do with the supercharger or intercooler because when it was just rebuilt and a new intercooler I got up to 7780 rpm. But later that day she started going down hill. And that was to do with the vent value spitting oil through everything. Do you think it's the air flow system, oil Beening in there or the rubber hose from the supercharger and intercooler been squat

Thread Information