Found pin hoses in these to muffer cooling hoses

I'm wondering if these hoses were lecking would this make my seadoo lose rpm and performances its # 19 and 25.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	337167  

Wont affect rpm or performance unless the pin holes become bigger and flood ski, but the water will corrode you're metalwork as you can see in the picture.

Replace these hoses now, the pin holes are from the rubber ageing and perishing, next they will split open then you're in a whole different world of trouble.

Cool. Thanks

Nederland, Texas
    Dude. You have got so many things wrong with this ski. I think I would have to cut my losses and sell it.

When I'm done with this seadoo she will be new again. I'm gone to far now. I will never bring it to another person again. Do it myself or burn it. It's running like a 215 so after see the hose to the supercharger and intercooler kinked I'm hoping its a air restsion. So I'm putting the stantess pipe on. And if that not it, then its a new supercharger, and if this don't work. Then I will drive it on till it goes boom

well... wont there be some exhaust in those lines? maybe slight exhaust leak?

Exhaust leak. That's what I was thinking and I know with my polairs when the clamp was not on right. She lost a lot of power and rpm

Quote Originally Posted by travis ingram View Post
    Exhaust leak. That's what I was thinking and I know with my polairs when the clamp was not on right. She lost a lot of power and rpm
    Of course, losing the exhaust pressure on any engine will affect performance. BUT the OP said pin holes. I doubt even the most anal of us would feel that pressure loss difference.

Thread Information