Re: 2 Stolen Honda's

March 26th 2007

I'm listing these two stolen ski's for my brother.

A Shore Lander trailer with two Honda watercraft were stolen from the home driveway in Stockton CA.

Both ski's are California registered and are RED / BLACK in color. The F12X has a custom mounted autometer boost gauge mounted in the glove box door just below the handlebars. This may help spot the ski as I've never seen another like it.

Both ski's also had the Honda Red/Black covers over them. One of the covers was a little faded and the other looked new.

The trailer is a white in color two place and it's missing the fender from the drivers side.

2003 HONDA TURBO
    F12X CF8947TA HULL-ID# USHPSA0757J103

&

2004 HONDA
    FX12 CF0325SC HULL-ID# HSPB1837J404

If their spotted, please notify your local Police dept and shoot me an email at [email protected] or call 209-688-0989.

Thanks

Kelvin

Re: 2 Stolen Honda's

March 26th 2007

I'm listing these two stolen ski's for my brother.

A Shore Lander trailer with two Honda watercraft were stolen from the home driveway in Stockton CA.

Both ski's are California registered and are RED / BLACK in color. The F12X has a custom mounted autometer boost gauge mounted in the glove box door just below the handlebars. This may help spot the ski as I've never seen another like it.

Both ski's also had the Honda Red/Black covers over them. One of the covers was a little faded and the other looked new.

The trailer is a white in color two place and it's missing the fender from the drivers side.

2003 HONDA TURBO
    F12X CF8947TA HULL-ID# USHPSA0757J103

&

2004 HONDA
    FX12 CF0325SC HULL-ID# HSPB1837J404

If their spotted, please notify your local Police dept and shoot me an email at [email protected] or call 209-688-0989.

Thanks

Kelvin

+1
    That bites!!!
    I'll keep my eyes peeled around Santa Clara.

why you dont get here a bigger photo to see what we have to look for

Was there a lock on the trailer? And some pics of the skis might be helpfull. I really hate to hear about stuff like this.

Yup, trailer had a tongue lock so they eiter cut it off or just chained it up tight and took off. In the future and to those that care, a wheel lock might also be required to secure a trailer.

The ski's in the picture are my personal ski's and are not the ones that we're taken. I'll dig around and see if I can come up with some pics.

Kelvin

Here's a couple of pictures I founnd. one of them shows the Turbo Boost gauge installed on the F12x and the other is of the FX12. The CF# shows different because the FX12 had the temporarily CF# on it at the time. As you can tell from the pictures they were just normal Red/Blk HONDA's.

Hope the pictures help!

Kelvin

Thread Information