Anyone riding near melbourne fl

Just bought 2 sparks was wondering if anyone is doing any rides around here, I've done lake Washington and Indian river and banana river so far

+1
    Hi 'spark - welcome to the forum. While I'm not familiar with your riding area it would great to add those areas to my site, pwctrailfinder.com. The site was built for the free sharing of ride info. If you ever GPS your rides and you don't mind sharing the info, I'd be glad to add it to the FL page.

Enjoy your new bikes,

'gator

+1
    while you can still get over the lake Washington dam, the river going north is a decent ride, south to the T is decent too, not as much fun as SR520 going north

+1
    Hi,

I usually ride in the Melbourne/Sebastian area.

You may want to look into joining the local riders group, Space Coast Jet Riders

http://www.spacecoastjetriders.com/s...ders/index.php

They host organized rides every month and welcome non - members to ride along and get acquainted.

I go out about twice a month (or more), usually on Saturday or Sunday depending on which day has the best weather.

Feel free to PM me to meet up and ride. I've been riding this area for many years. I've ridden Titusville to Ft. Pierce. Hope to expand that to the St. Johns river soon.

Have you been out to the Sebastian Inlet?

Quote Originally Posted by Xspook View Post
    Hi,

I usually ride in the Melbourne/Sebastian area.

You may want to look into joining the local riders group, Space Coast Jet Riders

http://www.spacecoastjetriders.com/s...ders/index.php

They host organized rides every month and welcome non - members to ride along and get acquainted.

I go out about twice a month (or more), usually on Saturday or Sunday depending on which day has the best weather.

Feel free to PM me to meet up and ride. I've been riding this area for many years. I've ridden Titusville to Ft. Pierce. Hope to expand that to the St. Johns river soon.

Have you been out to the Sebastian Inlet?

yea i just contacted the group yesterday, they clued me in on some info about the St. John's river, me and my buddy took a ride from lake Washington to 520 today it was about 23 miles each way, and we did capt Hiram's last weekend and went and played out in the ocean after lunch, wife wasn't to fond of going through the inlet

Thread Information