+1

Sea-Doo Osoyoos!

The new 3ftDeep video is out! Sea-Dooing in scorching hot 38 degrees C weather (well, hot for Canada) in Osoyoos, BC with the families. If you like our videos, please subscribe! - Mario

Last edited by 3ftDeep; 08-03-2014 at 12:44 PM.

2. +1 by:

+1
    Very nice Video. And 38c is scorching no matter where you are..

+1
    Thanks, Rescue1. We started riding this year in 10c, so it felt weird riding around in just our shorts and life jacket at the lake. Some times later in the afternoon the winds pick up and we can get some nice 4-5 foot waves, but not this time. Now we have to figure out how to get these nasty water spots off our machines. Maybe another instructional video if there's not one out there already. - Mario

+1
    Not to turn this into a detailing thread, but I use a clay bar to get spots out. Just a simple Meguiar's one, although there are tons of good ones out there. Then I use Klasse all in one for a sealer, then Collinite 845 as a wax. This combo keep the spots from forming on my truck, so I figured it would work on the JetSki. Granted it isn't marine grade stuff, but I don't really think it has to be as they are in and out of the water anyway. This sealer and wax will last the entire season, and you don't have to spend a ton of money.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue1 View Post
    Not to turn this into a detailing thread, but I use a clay bar to get spots out. Just a simple Meguiar's one, although there are tons of good ones out there. Then I use Klasse all in one for a sealer, then Collinite 845 as a wax. This combo keep the spots from forming on my truck, so I figured it would work on the JetSki. Granted it isn't marine grade stuff, but I don't really think it has to be as they are in and out of the water anyway. This sealer and wax will last the entire season, and you don't have to spend a ton of money.
    Thanks for the tip. I tried a runny paste of baking soda and vinegar and that seemed to work well. It took a bit of elbow grease, but if that's all it takes to get the marks out (and they were extensive), I can live with it. I'll check it out today (now that it's totally dry) and then apply some Quik Wax. If that lasts me until the big wax and polish before storage, I'll be very happy. - Mario

Thread Information