Thread: Aloha All

Aloha All

Hi all,
    New to this board and will be taking delivery for my Blue Ultra 250 on friday. Read lots and lots on this ski and the only thing I can say is I WANT IT NOW!!! I had a pump wegde installed before it left the shop, and will be taking to the water on friday afternoon. hopefully will do about 3 hours on that day and 2 on Saturday. I was thinking to change my oil on Sunday as I have the Kawi oil coming with the boat and will be riding on Sunday. Let me give you guys some info of my situation, I have been around ski's for about 5 years now and from my quiver of ski's I am a dedicated Kawi guy. When we do maintainence we fly over our Kawi tech and he does all the work over at my house, (what a sight to see 10-15 kawis in the yard and lined up the street). He usually stays for a weekend and we change oil in 12F and 15F's do regular mait. on 900 and 1100-or STXR's in the area. I have my own oil removal pump and a few filters on hand (kawi ones) as people sometimes take on water on their skis and need to get their ski up and running in the same day. Been through those drills more than I'd like with massive cell phone bills to have Kawi teach walks us through. I guess what I need to know is Changing oil at 5 hours then doing the regular 50 hour changes would be sufficient?? This ski will never see a race like you guys have over there. Just mainly people calling me out. I once had the fastest ski in the bay (STXR)but blew the hull (don't ask). Now looking foward to regaining the crown!!! My friend has a 15F with rideplate and intake grate with exhaust and air intake mods and his ski is king now which is running good 66 GPS. Need to smoke this turkey. Let me know what more I can do to acheive just that!!!

Mike

WAS up BRADDAH !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hilomikey View Post
    Hi all,
    New to this board and will be taking delivery for my Blue Ultra 250 on friday. Read lots and lots on this ski and the only thing I can say is I WANT IT NOW!!! I had a pump wegde installed before it left the shop, and will be taking to the water on friday afternoon. hopefully will do about 3 hours on that day and 2 on Saturday. I was thinking to change my oil on Sunday as I have the Kawi oil coming with the boat and will be riding on Sunday. Let me give you guys some info of my situation, I have been around ski's for about 5 years now and from my quiver of ski's I am a dedicated Kawi guy. When we do maintainence we fly over our Kawi tech and he does all the work over at my house, (what a sight to see 10-15 kawis in the yard and lined up the street). He usually stays for a weekend and we change oil in 12F and 15F's do regular mait. on 900 and 1100-or STXR's in the area. I have my own oil removal pump and a few filters on hand (kawi ones) as people sometimes take on water on their skis and need to get their ski up and running in the same day. Been through those drills more than I'd like with massive cell phone bills to have Kawi teach walks us through. I guess what I need to know is Changing oil at 5 hours then doing the regular 50 hour changes would be sufficient?? This ski will never see a race like you guys have over there. Just mainly people calling me out. I once had the fastest ski in the bay (STXR)but blew the hull (don't ask). Now looking foward to regaining the crown!!! My friend has a 15F with rideplate and intake grate with exhaust and air intake mods and his ski is king now which is running good 66 GPS. Need to smoke this turkey. Let me know what more I can do to acheive just that!!!

Mike
    It's nice to hear from an Islander on the Forum . Well congrats on the Ultimate Ultra Bra!!You chose the right site,guys here are way cool and willing to help. For Real Bra!!

+1
    Welcome to the forum !

+1
    WELCOME to the Green Hulk mikey, any photos of your riding area??

Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    +1
    Welcome to the forum !!!

Welcome

+1
    Welcome to the GH forums.

Mahalo for the greetings, Just a few pics of the kids and me in the bay.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marys.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	20702   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Launching (2).jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	20703  

Thread Information