Video riding in Lavallette NJ

Next week anyone interested in going out in Lavallette NJ. Week of August 11th. Great launch right next to great bay beach. Easy launch with beach. A friend and I will also be going out in Belmar Shark RIver to ocean that week as well.

+1
    Nice Vid,looked like a kick ass day..

great place to launch, watch though, police ticket you if you don't have launch/parking permit. You can launch free, but have to pay for parking permit and trailer permit if leaving them there.

what did you record with...go pro???

+1
    great superman, I race on weekends at island house cove off lavellette, ride through canals through marsh lands, but really want to go too Barnegat inlet and ocean to jump waves. I have house on bay in Normandy with two 2012 RXT IS 260 modified to 74 MPH

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by need for speed View Post
    great superman, I race on weekends at island house cove off lavellette, ride through canals through marsh lands, but really want to go too Barnegat inlet and ocean to jump waves. I have house on bay in Normandy with two 2012 RXT IS 260 modified to 74 MPH
    race on weekends? Im in

8. +1 by:

GGG

Went to Barnegat inlet last week on Thursday. Really nice breakers to the south. I did not bring the gopro. Jumping waves was awesome. Really nice smooth sets with about 15 sec intervals 3 to 5 foot waves. Really nice ride with friends from Lavallette to the inlet and back. BTW I F'd up and went right over the jetty. Made it over without a scratch. My two friends could not believe that I did it, neither could I. That inlet can play tricks on you. It is in the top 10 worst inlets on the east coast for boats getting wrecked. It might even be in the top 5. I should know better. So if you go out this inlet it angles south so stay in the middle or right side of the inlet on the way out. There is a jetty that runs the whole way out to the red marker out in the ocean. At high tide you can not see it and it will "F" you up if you hit it. I was lucky. So if you go out be very careful. Also if you go out follow the markers the inlet is a big sand bar and you will ground your ski very fast if you are not paying attention. The channel bends down south and you need to go south of the light house and around and bark noth to the inlet. If you want more details PM me.

Need for speed I am going to lavellette this wednesday with some friends. Pm me if you are interested in meeting up. I will start me post here for wednesday.

Thread Information