Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs up 9.6 hours on my 2014 FX Cruiser SVHO!

I am a new PWC owner, and own the new FX Cruiser SVHO! I love this machine! The reviews are accurate and it is a fantastic machine, stock out of the box! I just brought it in for the 10 hour service and hope to run her this weekend in upstate NY.

Hi! I also live in the capitol district area and just curious where you took your Yamaha for the 10 hour service and the cost? I have an 2015 FX SVHO and agree with you, it's a fantastic machine and fast ride. I have taken my Yamaha to Queensbury, NY for service which is about an hour ride up the Northway and so far have only ridden my WaveRunner on Lake George. Thanks!!

You'll love it until the timing chain snaps. Good luck with it.

+1
    You have a Vtech tune. You have no room to ridicule anyone.

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Joe View Post
    Why make a post like this to a new owner? Let yamaaha people who care make suggustions and insight. Dont just jab him on his first post. Dang man!

7. +1 by:

+1
    Classy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FX Cruiser SVHO View Post
    I am a new PWC owner, and own the new FX Cruiser SVHO! I love this machine! The reviews are accurate and it is a fantastic machine, stock out of the box! I just brought it in for the 10 hour service and hope to run her this weekend in upstate NY.
    Very nice bro. Just picked one up tonight. Cant wait for Saturday to ride it. I wish i could help you with maintenance suggestions. The only thing i can suggest if its something you can do yourself I would do it. The stealers Steelers in my area are terrible.

I did read the smart ass comment about timing chain. And i will be honest I bought a 16 cause of it. But several people on here will tell you it's not as bad as it's made out to be. Enjoy your new ski

Quote Originally Posted by whitey11 View Post
    Hi! I also live in the capitol district area and just curious where you took your Yamaha for the 10 hour service and the cost? I have an 2015 FX SVHO and agree with you, it's a fantastic machine and fast ride. I have taken my Yamaha to Queensbury, NY for service which is about an hour ride up the Northway and so far have only ridden my WaveRunner on Lake George. Thanks!!
    Hey Whitey11, I took my machine to Mennetto's in Clifton Park back in the day. Now, they relocated to Exit 13S and are called Wildhorse PowerSports. They sell Yamaha PWC and motorcycles, etc. PM me. We should get together and take a ride. I usually ride on Sacandaga and Lake George mostly. I am heading out on the Hudson this coming Saturday, Aug.27th to cruise down to Kingston from Albany if you are interested.

No problems with my Timing Chain as of yet. Seadoo has there share of issues as well. Most PWC have one quirk or another. But, Yamaha and Kawasaki are the main machines doing the ocean races like the Catalina run. Don't see SeaDoo on the podium too often.

If the chain breaks, Yamaha has a fix for it that will upgrade the chain from what I understand. Otherwise, the Yamahas are rock solid!

[QUOTE=Phishphan1995;2777569]
    Quote Originally Posted by FX Cruiser SVHO View Post
    Very nice bro. Just picked one up tonight. Cant wait for Saturday to ride it. I wish i could help you with maintenance suggestions. The only thing i can suggest if its something you can do yourself I would do it. The stealers Steelers in my area are terrible.

I did read the smart ass comment about timing chain. And i will be honest I bought a 16 cause of it. But several people on here will tell you it's not as bad as it's made out to be. Enjoy yo

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information