05 RXT catch can near full

I change the oil in my sons rxt and after about 7 hours of run time the catch can is about 3/4's full of what looks and smells like clean oil. When I changed the oil I leveled the rub rails so as not to put too much oil back in. Now checking the oil on the dip stick the level is right where it should be , half way between the marks. Last time we were out it was running rich about 11.5-11.7 wot, and you can detect a faint odor of gas on the dip stick. This motor was rebuilt about 30 hours ago. Any thoughts? thanks for any help

To really start to figure this out you need to be logging. Just glancing at the AFR's it's impossible to see any story whatsoever.

Running 11.5 - 11.7 is a tiny bit rich at WOT but not crazy, I target 11.9. This difference isn't going to cause that much of a problem that you're seeing.

Without a log you're really punching in the dark.

Maybe I misspoke, I'm not saying that running a little rich would have anything to do with this I just wanted to put that out there that it's a little rich and that there is a hint of odor of gas on the dipstick, which is not unusual. I put that catch can in about a little over a ago and there has never been actual oil in there, some oil residue but not oil. I should also say that the oil level is good, right where it should be

Thread Information