Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,324
    +1
    7

    Most hrs on a supercharged ski... this guy wins



  2. #2
    JohnSWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    157
    +1
    25
    Wow! Yamaha should buy this one back for research.

  3. #3
    It has a rebuilt engine and supercharger.....

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Posts
    41
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigpenracing View Post
    It has a rebuilt engine and supercharger.....

    It says it was rebuilt 60 hrs ago. I wonder if that is rebuild #1? That would make it 1090 hours before the rebuild. Not bad.

    Steve

  5. #5
    VinceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Palmetto, Florida, United States
    Posts
    727
    +1
    56
    Wow...that is incredible. Not rented but his personal craft in the rental business I guess. How else could so many hours be put on.

    Be nice to get the real history on this ski. I'm still on original SC clutch and no breaks so I am a believer.

    It is rather funny. I recently put my boat for sale that has 910 hours on it and it (like my ski) is pristine. The motor is rock solid with compression and leak test within manufacturer specs as new. People measure the value of boats and skis by how many hours way too much in my opinion.


  6. #6
    TuningForkMarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palm coast FL / Shakopee MN
    Posts
    1,301
    +1
    163
    he has had 2 rebuild according to the HIN. i almost bought it... my current ski has 850 on zero rebuilds. just new clutch, and new wiring harness. running full synthetic in it, ski still runs amazing without a hick-up just did the ribbon delete.

  7. #7
    YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    3,142
    +1
    255
    850 and i complain cus mine has 87

  8. #8
    VinceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Palmetto, Florida, United States
    Posts
    727
    +1
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by TuningForkMarine View Post
    he has had 2 rebuild according to the HIN. i almost bought it... my current ski has 850 on zero rebuilds. just new clutch, and new wiring harness. running full synthetic in it, ski still runs amazing without a hick-up just did the ribbon delete.
    What year make and model is the ski that has 850 on it?

  9. #9
    TuningForkMarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Palm coast FL / Shakopee MN
    Posts
    1,301
    +1
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TuningForkMarine View Post
    he has had 2 rebuild according to the HIN. i almost bought it... my current ski has 850 on zero rebuilds. just new clutch, and new wiring harness. running full synthetic in it, ski still runs amazing without a hick-up just did the ribbon delete.
    What year make and model is the ski that has 850 on it?
    I have a 2008 fx sho

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, UT
    Posts
    225
    +1
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by TuningForkMarine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TuningForkMarine View Post
    he has had 2 rebuild according to the HIN. i almost bought it... my current ski has 850 on zero rebuilds. just new clutch, and new wiring harness. running full synthetic in it, ski still runs amazing without a hick-up just did the ribbon delete.
    What year make and model is the ski that has 850 on it?
    I have a 2008 fx sho
    That's way cool. I have the same year and model... Meaning I should have at least 700 more hours to go on it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2017, 09:38 AM
  2. What's the Most Hours on a Supercharger Belt?
    By dmk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  3. Most hours on S/C skis
    By abmobil in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:52 PM
  4. Who has the most hours on their ski?
    By bigernrxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •