Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Help! Wanting to buy a new PWC

    Hey everyone,

    Newbie here, both to this website and buying a PWC. I've always wanted one, but haven't really worked up to buy one and this years the year I do. I've ridden many different ones, ranging from stand up, 2 seaters and 3 seaters.

    I've tried to do a lot of research on newer PWC's or which one is right for me, but I can't really find anything on new PWC only used ones. So I'm here asking for your people expertise and hopefully you can all help me!

    What I'm looking for is 2/3 seats, fast (50-65mph top speed) and agile (or light enough to throw around), as well have the ability to tow a wakeboarding/tube.

    I've looked at a few (only SeaDoo) and they seemed nice but I don't know anything about buying one, what about these? are there any better or are these what you would recommend?

    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/tow...e-pro-215.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/rec...mited-155.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/per...rxt-x-260.html


  2. #2
    NateRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Richmond, TX
    Posts
    746
    +1
    180
    RXT-X 260 would be my vote. Bad ass hull, big power, enough for driver, spotter, and tuber/wakeboarder, i think this ski will be the one throwing YOU around.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by VXRslayer21 View Post
    RXT-X 260 would be my vote. Bad ass hull, big power, enough for driver, spotter, and tuber/wakeboarder, i think this ski will be the one throwing YOU around.
    Yea, they looked nice and I watched some videos on then and they seem decent. Is it worth the $16,000 though? Or is it $18,000?

  4. #4
    SCHNORR12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lake George, NY
    Posts
    834
    +1
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Paicer View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Newbie here, both to this website and buying a PWC. I've always wanted one, but haven't really worked up to buy one and this years the year I do. I've ridden many different ones, ranging from stand up, 2 seaters and 3 seaters.

    I've tried to do a lot of research on newer PWC's or which one is right for me, but I can't really find anything on new PWC only used ones. So I'm here asking for your people expertise and hopefully you can all help me!

    What I'm looking for is 2/3 seats, fast (50-65mph top speed) and agile (or light enough to throw around), as well have the ability to tow a wakeboarding/tube.

    I've looked at a few (only SeaDoo) and they seemed nice but I don't know anything about buying one, what about these? are there any better or are these what you would recommend?

    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/tow...e-pro-215.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/rec...mited-155.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/per...rxt-x-260.html
    If you are going to tow a wakeboard/tube you're most likely going to want a 3 seater. Check what the laws are where you ride. In NY you cannot legally tow someone with a 2 seater.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHNORR12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paicer View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Newbie here, both to this website and buying a PWC. I've always wanted one, but haven't really worked up to buy one and this years the year I do. I've ridden many different ones, ranging from stand up, 2 seaters and 3 seaters.

    I've tried to do a lot of research on newer PWC's or which one is right for me, but I can't really find anything on new PWC only used ones. So I'm here asking for your people expertise and hopefully you can all help me!

    What I'm looking for is 2/3 seats, fast (50-65mph top speed) and agile (or light enough to throw around), as well have the ability to tow a wakeboarding/tube.

    I've looked at a few (only SeaDoo) and they seemed nice but I don't know anything about buying one, what about these? are there any better or are these what you would recommend?

    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/tow...e-pro-215.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/rec...mited-155.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/per...rxt-x-260.html
    If you are going to tow a wakeboard/tube you're most likely going to want a 3 seater. Check what the laws are where you ride. In NY you cannot legally tow someone with a 2 seater.
    Here in Canada, we don't have crazy rules like you do down in the states. At least that I know of lol

  6. #6
    Bondar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    53
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paicer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHNORR12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paicer View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Newbie here, both to this website and buying a PWC. I've always wanted one, but haven't really worked up to buy one and this years the year I do. I've ridden many different ones, ranging from stand up, 2 seaters and 3 seaters.

    I've tried to do a lot of research on newer PWC's or which one is right for me, but I can't really find anything on new PWC only used ones. So I'm here asking for your people expertise and hopefully you can all help me!

    What I'm looking for is 2/3 seats, fast (50-65mph top speed) and agile (or light enough to throw around), as well have the ability to tow a wakeboarding/tube.

    I've looked at a few (only SeaDoo) and they seemed nice but I don't know anything about buying one, what about these? are there any better or are these what you would recommend?

    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/tow...e-pro-215.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/rec...mited-155.html
    http://www.sea-doo.ca/watercraft/per...rxt-x-260.html
    If you are going to tow a wakeboard/tube you're most likely going to want a 3 seater. Check what the laws are where you ride. In NY you cannot legally tow someone with a 2 seater.
    Here in Canada, we don't have crazy rules like you do down in the states. At least that I know of lol
    It's illegal in Ontario

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB WANTED TO BUY 2- NEW RXT-X 260hp - 0 Hours
    By Octaneauto in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 08:35 AM
  2. Best time of the year to buy a new PWC?
    By 07nissan in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. FX SHO 2010 want to buy new!!!!
    By Kevan in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
  4. Want to Buy New
    By bluesun in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:14 PM
  5. whats most imporant to you when buying a new pwc?
    By stingray152003 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •