Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

6 jet skis, 1 jet boat, and a CC

My g/f and I invited a few friends to join us on our vacation to Navarre Beach. During our vacation we all ran over to Pensacola to watch the Blue Angles practice, went to Crab Island in Destin, played with the poker run peeps, bbq'd on one of many private islands, collected seashells, and snorkeled the artificial reefs in Navarre beach. It was an amazing 10 days in Paradise. Constructive criticism welcomed.

Enjoy.

+1
    Looks like the absolute PERFECT vacation, so jealous!! And awesome vid too!

+1
    Great videos. We were there as well & managed to get tagged a few times by the jellyfish @Crab island !!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    Great videos. We were there as well & managed to get tagged a few times by the jellyfish @Crab island !!!
    Yep, I managed one in my butt crack...it was a bit unpleasant to say the least

5. +1 by:

Wow... looks like a great time!

+1
    After taking my time and watching both vids, I've come to the conclusion you only vacation errors were... NONE! Very nicely done - I would like to showcase your vids on my site as a Trip Report.

BTW, any chance I'm seeing "Tortilla Man" and Becky in these vids?

Thank you for the kind comments and I would be happy to see my videos on your page. Are you referring to the PWC Trail finder website?

As far as Tortilla Man and his wife Becky, yes they are both in the video. Part 1 he is demonstrating riding in rough water in a pose where he has his hands on handle bars and jarring himself....he is also in part 2 cooking the burgers. Becky is part 2 as well flicking her tongue at the camera and in the jello shot clip facing the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    After taking my time and watching both vids, I've come to the conclusion you only vacation errors were... NONE! Very nicely done - I would like to showcase your vids on my site as a Trip Report.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Clean SUV View Post
    Thank you for the kind comments and I would be happy to see my videos on your page. Are you referring to the PWC Trail finder website?

As far as Tortilla Man and his wife Becky, yes they are both in the video. Part 1 he is demonstrating riding in rough water in a pose where he has his hands on handle bars and jarring himself....he is also in part 2 cooking the burgers. Becky is part 2 as well flicking her tongue at the camera and in the jello shot clip facing the other way.

Yessir, I'm talking about the PWCTF site - I'll try and get it done this week and I'll post up on this thread when I'm done. Thank you very much for contributing.

James & Becky are good people; the wife & I usually get to visit/ride w/them about once a year when they come to SoLA. Our last ride was in June(?). We ripped up the Tickfaw River, north Lake Maurepas, and Pass Manchac. Great ride, that one.

James & Becky are good people....
    Yes they are! The Lee's are a great couple, fun to be around, and we are close with them. I will post this on the BAPWA FB page so they can see that the video will be on PWCTF as well.

+1
    OUTSTANDING ... one of the best yet! Thanks for sharing ... it is why we all ride

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information