Thread: Vtech Maptuner

Vtech Maptuner

Hi Guys,

I am writing this for someone else because he cannot speak english.

By boss bought 2 spark's and the maptuner from Vtech. We got the maptuner lock for some logical reason and Michel and Jerry has been very helpfull. But now it's friday night I believe I have more chance to get an anwser here instead of emailing them.

So here is my problem : For a reason I do not know my boss bought 2 maptune keys for his 2 Spark's on 2 different account ?!?!?!? I tried to request tune from the second account and the Maptune tells me that (maptune is registered for someone else or something like that) So I went back to the original account and try to enter the vtech key and it tells me Invalid key ?! I believe it's because It has been assigned to an other account. Is there any way to get it work without buying a second vtech and or a new key because it's gonna be huge waste of money!!!

Thank You
    Sorry for my bad english

+1
    This sounds messy.

You havve to remember the maptuner MUST be SYNCHRONIZED to the ski you are working on,

YOU CANNOT GO FROM 1 SKI TO THE 2nd SKI ---- Without "request tuning" on each ski you want to work on.

Please email Michel.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCrete View Post
    Hi Guys,

By boss bought 2 spark's and the maptuner from Vtech. We got the maptuner lock for some logical reason and Michel and Jerry has been very helpfull. But now it's friday night I believe I have more chance to get an anwser here instead of emailing them.

So here is my problem : For a reason I do not know my boss bought 2 maptune keys for his 2 Spark's on 2 different account ?!?!?!? I tried to request tune from the second account and the Maptune tells me that (maptune is registered for someone else or something like that) So I went back to the original account and try to enter the vtech key and it tells me Invalid key ?! I believe it's because It has been assigned to an other account. Is there any way to get it work without buying a second vtech and or a new key because it's gonna be huge waste of money!!!

Thank You
    Sorry for my bad english

Hi Alexandre,

Pls Check your mail, replied to your mail an hour ago or so.
    I Need you to mail me both VIN numbers and also pls let me know wich account you want to Use.
    So I can transfer 1 of the 2 VINs to the account you want to use.

If you already linked the License to the other Ski on the other account license will ofc still be there after i transfer the Vin to the account you want to use, so no worries there's no need to buy another license if you(boss) already bought one for the other ski.

And no need to buy another Maptuner, The Maptuner itself can be used on unlimited amount of supported crafts, but always need to sync it to the craft you want to work with.

As i wrote in the earlier mail you always need to Sync Maptuner to the craft you want to work on.
    If you dont do this it will lock again, as it detects other Vin than the one Synced into Maptuner.

Regards// Michel, Vtech

Quote Originally Posted by Michel @ Vtech View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCrete View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thank You
    Sorry for my bad english

Hi Alexandre,

Pls Check your mail, replied to your mail an hour ago or so.
    I Need you to mail me both VIN numbers and also pls let me know wich account you want to Use.
    So I can transfer 1 of the 2 VINs to the account you want to use.

If you already linked the License to the other Ski on the other account license will ofc still be there after i transfer the Vin to the account you want to use, so no worries there's no need to buy another license if you(boss) already bought one for the other ski.

And no need to buy another Maptuner, The Maptuner itself can be used on unlimited amount of supported crafts, but always need to sync it to the craft you want to work with.

As i wrote in the earlier mail you always need to Sync Maptuner to the craft you want to work on.
    If you dont do this it will lock again, as it detects other Vin than the one Synced into Maptuner.

Regards// Michel, Vtech
    PM sent here sorry I dont have access to my work email at the moment

+1
    Pm Replied.

Thanks Michel,

Amazing customer service @vtech

Thread Information