Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    808

    OEM 260 intercooler pisser

    Hi guys,

    I need to figure out what the inside diameter of the pisser hose is on the OEM 260 intercooler. I am buying brass barbs to block them off with for customers who change to the Fizzle Intercooler. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!


  2. #2
    stuckmoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Newark, De
    Posts
    1,485
    +1
    59
    I moved my stock IC so I don't have the original hose, but I'm using 5/16 now to vent it. Works fine. Hope it helps ya a little.

  3. #3
    Sanfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    S/E Florida
    Posts
    2,536
    +1
    777
    Not 5/16!!!

    Fizzle, I'm confused. You want the inside diameter of the piss hole on a new OEM IC or the ID of the hose that fits it?

    FYI: The barb coming off an OEM IC is .260" (uses 1/4" ID hose)

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cape May
    Posts
    626
    +1
    17
    The pisser hose on my 2010 260 oem Ic is a 5/16 hose as per the oem part number and description , as Sanfish said prob 1/4 inside diameter.

  5. #5
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    808
    Yes, I'm looking to plug the hose that goes to the intercooler pisser line. Thanks guys

  6. #6
    Sanfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    S/E Florida
    Posts
    2,536
    +1
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Yes, I'm looking to plug the hose that goes to the intercooler pisser line.
    I'm only speaking about the 2012-up....

    The pisser line coming out of the updated oem IC can be water blocked by screwing in a machine thread screw from the outlet (hull) side. The hull side hole bypass hole is 11/64"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Hi guys,

    I need to figure out what the inside diameter of the pisser hose is on the OEM 260 intercooler. I am buying brass barbs to block them off with for customers who change to the Fizzle Intercooler. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
    I have a pre 2012 inercooler here that has a pisser tube. I would think that part is still stock. The rest of the intercooler was seriously reinforced by a previous owner.

    The id of the pisser is right at 7/32 plus a thou or two. I checked the ID with a set of transfer punches and 7/32 just slightly moves in there.

    I was debating weather to block it off with a simple rubber cap when I install it in my 2012 ski.

    Hope this helps.

  8. #8
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    808
    Hi Andy,

    What I'm doing is putting a barbed plug with clamp into the end of the rubber hose that comes off of the pisser. By the sounds of it the hose is 1/4" diameter.


    Quote Originally Posted by whittlebeast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Hi guys,

    I need to figure out what the inside diameter of the pisser hose is on the OEM 260 intercooler. I am buying brass barbs to block them off with for customers who change to the Fizzle Intercooler. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
    I have a pre 2012 inercooler here that has a pisser tube. I would think that part is still stock. The rest of the intercooler was seriously reinforced by a previous owner.

    The id of the pisser is right at 7/32 plus a thou or two. I checked the ID with a set of transfer punches and 7/32 just slightly moves in there.

    I was debating weather to block it off with a simple rubber cap when I install it in my 2012 ski.

    Hope this helps.

  9. #9
    Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Atl
    Posts
    3,561
    +1
    578
    If your I/C comes with a pisser, why not use the stock location?? Why block it off???

  10. #10
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    If your I/C comes with a pisser, why not use the stock location?? Why block it off???
    The Fizzle F1000 Intercooler does not use a pisser

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rxpx 260 intercooler blown.... 2013 ( with pisser added)
    By jerryspringer in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:51 PM
  2. WTB Wanted oem x intercooler
    By Turbo Todd in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 05:02 PM
  3. FS 250, 260 Intercooler Stock
    By KawieGuy in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:49 PM
  4. fizzle xs intercooler vs. oem x intercooler
    By toilets in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:15 PM
  5. cleaning the oem rxp intercooler?
    By maestro in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •