Paris visited by Jet Ski.

Hi every one, i would like to make you discover Paris by a video that i made on June 2014.

This video was for me a première because i don't live in the French Capital. So i took all insurance and rules information to be totally sure to navigate on the Seine River.

It is highly important to notice that a sport behaviour with a ski on this place is totally forbidden!

I have made the main translations with subtitles to be clear as much as possible.

I hope that you will enjoy this video and it will bring you another way of jetski and not only stereotyped by "Sea Summers or Sport".

Nice.
    I was in Paris 3 years ago and went for a trip with one of the tourist boats. I recognice the bridges, houses and the environment.
    Thanks
    /Peter, Sweden...

Quote Originally Posted by umh View Post
    Nice.
    I was in Paris 3 years ago and went for a trip with one of the tourist boats. I recognice the bridges, houses and the environment.
    Thanks
    /Peter, Sweden...
    To do this video, i took informations about small pleasance boats who made it. They said themself that because of the high traffic jam and the important presence of tourist boats, the best time during the day to do his own visit was on the morning. I had also no idea what does Paris navigation looklike because i leave in Lyon in middle east of France.

It is important to understand that i have made it in France in order to do something peaceful because PWC are submitted to a big ecologic and bad appreciation threat in France. I would like also do it in Venice or Amsterdam, unfortunately Jetskis are forbidden to downtown, excepted for Local Police Departements. Anyway i'm still glad to see firemen or policemens doing law and order by skis.

Thread Information