Labor Day Weekend

Where is everyone riding this weekend? I'm not sure as of yet. Maybe Modesto Res or Don Pedro. Might venture out elsewhere.

+1
    Orwood Resort or discovery bay at the Delta. Miles and miles of riding. Come on over.

What day(s) you heading out there? Orwood looks pretty nice. Might head out there for a few days. Camping nice? Swimming for kids? Over all good area?

+1
    Sambo I will be out there chasing You down

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo310R View Post
    What day(s) you heading out there? Orwood looks pretty nice. Might head out there for a few days. Camping nice? Swimming for kids? Over all good area?
    Yes trailer and motorhome camping. Full hook up or just sites w water. All sites have picnic benches. You can even get a dock space that can fit 4 skiis for $10.00 per day. They have a dump station also. They have showers also. Call and make sure they have rooom to camp. Not far from you even for a day trip. They have a swimming area. Yes overall good area. Even $19.99 steak and lobster this weekend. I'm leaving in a couple of hours saturday-monday morning. Fuel docks here also. Call or txt me.1-408-691-6576 Cheryl Biggs will be in camp spot 0 at the gas pumps. She is always up for riding and knows the delta very well.

Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    Sambo I will be out there chasing You down
    Lets do this!! LoL

Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    Yes trailer and motorhome camping. Full hook up or just sites w water. All sites have picnic benches. You can even get a dock space that can fit 4 skiis for $10.00 per day. They have a dump station also. They have showers also. Call and make sure they have rooom to camp. Not far from you even for a day trip. They have a swimming area. Yes overall good area. Even $19.99 steak and lobster this weekend. I'm leaving in a couple of hours saturday-monday morning. Fuel docks here also. Call or txt me.1-408-691-6576 Cheryl Biggs will be in camp spot 0 at the gas pumps. She is always up for riding and knows the delta very well.
    Getting a late start planning the weekend because my Dad has been in the Hospital, but we might try to come up for the last 2-3 days. If not, I'm going to try and make a day trip out of it for sure. I'm getting tired of Modesto. I'll text you and let you know what day(s) I'll be there.

+1
    I am sorry to hear about your dad. I hope things get better. yes just text me when you are going to come out to the Delta.

Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    Getting a late start planning the weekend because my Dad has been in the Hospital, but we might try to come up for the last 2-3 days. If not, I'm going to try and make a day trip out of it for sure. I'm getting tired of Modesto. I'll text you and let you know what day(s) I'll be there.

Was going to bring my 43ft toy hauler up and camp out for the weekend, but they are sold out... I'm going to really try for Sunday or Monday. They were going to try and take out my Dads breathing tube today, but didn't have any success, so it's day by day. How long you plan on staying Monday?

+1
    Here till monday around noon. Just come up tomorrow till monday or just the day. Hope things go better for your dad.

Thread Information