Weather forecasts

So my bud and I in MA ride every weekend. I watch the weather forecast regularly and the idiots can't predict what's going to happen five seconds from whenever. This weekend, Saturday sucked, Sunday was good and today would have been outstanding for riding but the forecast said rain, thunderstorms, armaggedon and apocalypse. Are there any reliable apps that can figure out the weather within a few days?

+1
    I live in what must be the hardest "weather forecast" state to predict. Over the last 20-something years of riding in same general area, I've learned to read the clouds and study the NOAA charts. There are times I predicted what the local weather guys said wouldn't happen. There are times we both got it wrong (big time). Cloud formation (altitude) the day before really helps. Look for low or high pressures within 500 miles from you - a big signal of things to come.

So what did I learn after all these years? Be ready to ride in different conditions and enjoy the moment. I've yet found any app that offers a guarantee Besides, apps are designed by people and get data from often times same source as the weather guys (only far less detailed). But if I had to suggest an app...I guess "Windfinder" would be one. But again, mehh...

But I use a tide app like a teenager uses CandyCrush.

Thread Information