Rxpx speed controller issue

I have some problem with my speed controller on my 2014 rxpx i have mounted the speed controller and checked all the wiring 3 times And it still won't turn on sport mode without the Engine running anybody have some ideas what could be wrong? Please give some input.. I dont know where to go from Here i talked ti riva racing and they just say it is wrong mounted... :/

+1
    You talking about a (SCOM) module by Riva?

Oh dear god! I hope you did not buy Riva SCOM! They are piece of SHIT! WATSE of MONEY!! SCAM

+1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409869864.458223.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	340597

5. +1 by:

+1
    I'm assuming the extra wire they want you to put in the "pin 6" is just for power so you can simply double check it with multimeter/voltage meter.
    If pin#6 has 12v on it your wiring job was successful and the blame is on the module.

Anyways everyone here will say that the SCOM modules are crap... Go V-tech...

No i didnt pay for it i Got from a friend who put stage 4 on his and didnt use it so thought i Would give it a try.. And yes all the wire Are correct mounted and all the wires sent the signal they should so my thought was Also the scom Unit... But Think im goingtospinmax for the vtech anybody that have tried it? Is worth the money? Can you really see/feel the difference?

goingtospinmax = going Iphone spelling hurra

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laleyenda View Post
    No i didnt pay for it i Got from a friend who put stage 4 on his and didnt use it so thought i Would give it a try.. And yes all the wire Are correct mounted and all the wires sent the signal they should so my thought was Also the scom Unit... But Think im goingtospinmax for the vtech anybody that have tried it? Is worth the money? Can you really see/feel the difference?
    If he plugged it in, it probably keyed to his ski, it won't work for you.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laleyenda View Post
    As Dinomite said if your friend ever plugged it in, it will not work for you.

Regardless it will do next to nothing for you. You aren't going to plug that in and go 72MPH. If your lucky you might see 70 in perfect conditions.

Haha i already runs 70 without the scom module.. So i Think i just let i be. And try something Els.

Thread Information