Yamaha GP760 Idle screw.

hey guys i just cant seem to find the idle adjustment screw!, its frustrating the hell out of me.. i should probably start with my problem.. When i start the ski it will run until it warms up alittle with out hitting the gas, but once it warms up a bit it stalls when just sitting there not touch the gas so im assuming its a low idling proble? if any one thinks its something different please let me know what your take on it is thanks..

im gonna post a picture of the engine and uncovered carbs maybe one you guys can circle the idle adjustment screw for me to make it alittle more easier for me bc i can not find or see anything in there not even on the internet i cant find where it is

btw i dont really have a tachometer handy i dont really know where i can get a cheap one bc everyone i see its over 50 bucks i dont really have the extra money right now.. thanks but if i can would some body explain how to hook it up and use it and what not

Thanks so much guys, sorry for being such a noob here

Name:  IMG_1276.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  107.3 KB

looking at the pic....it will be on the left side of the left carb and down low....you will see the throttle cable....idle adjustment is right there ....you will see what im talking about....

+1
    Yep, where the cables come in, sorry if I led you astray. I thought they hooked to the front carb, maybe I'm thinking of the XL700.

PIC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	760 carbs.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	341343  

4. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Myself View Post
    Yep, where the cables come in, sorry if I led you astray. I thought they hooked to the front carb, maybe I'm thinking of the XL700.

PIC
    Thanks! and i was guessing that that was it but i just wanted to make sure.. but by the looks of my some one broke the top of the screw off..

+1
    Well, use a dremel to flatten the top, then cut a slot back into it for a flathead screwdriver.

Thread Information