Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

aqua sport performance

Has anyone done biz with "aqua sport performance"?
    I recently purchased my arp rocker, flywheel, and head bolts from them. They were super fast on shipping and very professional. inside my box they gave me a few stickers and a flyer for their site. I started to roam around there and found quite a bit of seadoo parts. I noticed they do cam regrinds for $650 with a core. said it needed to be a "#50" cam.
    Has anyone else delt with this company or used their cam regrinds??

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    why not support the site?

+1
    I've spent $1500 in the past 6 months not including via forums. What is it your biz where I shop?

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    just asked simple question. dont really give a shit how much you spent.

+1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kccb7 View Post
    What is it your biz where I shop?
    Biz is your advertising a competiting company on this site....Its kinda shitty to advertise a competiting company on a forum thats run by sales through the forum store...IF your gonna buy your parts elseware then fin,that is your buisness,BUT to come on here and advertise them to draw buisnees to them,and take away from here,Is bullshit.....IF its a sticker and a flyer in a box you want i can send you a shit load of them.....And if its a legit question about a cam then fine,ask..BUT your post directly hypes this company.. pushing or hyping other competitve companies will not be tolerated on this site..thanks for your understanding...

Thanks and have a nice day.
    Sno.

+1
    its a simple question about a cam. this site does not offer cam regrinds from what i see. didnt know this was a forum for only people who buy from the site. trying to throw around your "internet power" to coerce me to buy from one vendor is outrageous.

I don't think anyone from this site tested that cam, probably just another unproven,untested regrind.

+1
    its a simple question about a cam. this site does not offer cam regrinds from what i see. didnt know this was a forum for only people who buy from the site. trying to throw around your "internet power" to coerce me to buy from one vendor is outrageous.
    Is it a simple question about a cam????

Has anyone done biz with "aqua sport performance"?
    I recently purchased my arp rocker, flywheel, and head bolts from them. They were super fast on shipping and very professional. inside my box they gave me a few stickers and a flyer for their site. I started to roam around there and found quite a bit of seadoo parts.
    You conveniently threw in everything else you bought, along with they "offer" other Seadoo parts..
    Im not throwing my "internet power" around at you to coerce you to buy from one vender,Im looking out for this site, We do not appreciate it when people come on this site for information,tips,problem solving and performance upgrade informatiom,For FREE might i add,then go spend thier money elsewere.....The money from the forum store helps fund this site,without that store,there would be no GH.net...Jerry has been kind enough to leave this a free site in hopes that people would support the site by purchasing parts from the store....IF your post is a legit post about a cam then maybe try to put emphasis on the cam,NOT a quick sentence about the cam and then a paragraph about how great and what your purchace was from Aqua sports...Thats why our members stood up and asked why didnt you purchace it from the store....IN turn you got a some what attitude with him when he asked you that.....Now with that being said,if this is about thier "cam" then let it be about thier cam,NOT your ARP bolts,flywheel and stickers.....Lets get to your root question and ask about your cam...

Now maybe i came off a little harsh and I appoligize for that,BUT seeing a respected member asked you a simple question,and being you are a new member..Your attitude in your responce to him was a little unjust...Thats what was wrong and why i made my statement...Also, in case you didnt know,Jerry does offer a discount on most purchaces in his store...use the discount code "Greenhulk" and you will recieve a 10% discount on MOST products...

Now as Frank has stated,it is a cheap,untested,knock off that is unproven...MAybe you would like to be the test pilot and try it out?????

Thanks for your understanding
    Sno.
    Last edited by Snoman; 09-08-2014 at 08:04 AM.

+1
    Wow Snowman I see where you are coming from. But new members may not understand how things work looking in on what goes on. I know we have talked about Motec CDM amd megasquirt in detail and not all are in the store. What abot Intercoolers Fizzle, Lacey, cheap ass ebay. Not to mention ecus And that is off the top of my head. Torx got a lot of attention wether good or not. So old heads on the sight slow down the guy has 76 post not 5,000 or 13,000 guys on here have pushed their goods and services on here and not put on blast just my 2 pennies

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information