Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEAD!

DEAD!

YOU KNOW SOME TIMES I THINK IT WOULD BE E-Z'r

+1
    c'mon man it can't be that bad?

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i can relate from time to time.... last 2 days of life sucked for me, especially last night

what's up with you? anything u wanna get off your chest?

+1
    It is never that bad. I remember being in bad place in my life and thinking stupid thoughts.
    I was hitting the bottle pretty hard and the girl I thought was the one for me had left. It was not a good time. Our family businesses had just tanked as well.
    I found that time does fix things.
    Now I am married to to woman I want to be with. We have a beautiful child, and I have a watercraft that will break 70 stock. Life is good.

When you hit the bottom the only way to go is up!!

+1
    I can relate, time to time I just have very shitty days. Like last night wasn't too good, but thats why I picked up guitar which is a way to express myself. Also when ever I'm out on the jetski the only thing I'm thinkin about is jetski related because if I didnt(when racing) I'd end up miss seeing some very important(like the angle of a wave or a boat coming near me) and wipe out or worse. When it comes to jetskies its like my own lil world and I forget everything else.
    Hope it gets better for you dude.

+1
    kenshin.... that's EXACTLY what i love about being on my ski also. everything and anything just leaves your mind and you are in such a deep trance just concentrating on the ski, it's sounds, it's menuvers, the sites around you.... every other worry in life jsut slips your mind as soon as you sit on that ski and start it.

anyone that i try to explain that to that does not own a ski can't seem to understand it, but i see you can... such an awesome feeling

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    kenshin.... that's EXACTLY what i love about being on my ski also. everything and anything just leaves your mind and you are in such a deep trance just concentrating on the ski, it's sounds, it's menuvers, the sites around you.... every other worry in life jsut slips your mind as soon as you sit on that ski and start it.

anyone that i try to explain that to that does not own a ski can't seem to understand it, but i see you can... such an awesome feeling
    It is just an awesome feeling. Some of my friends think I'm crazy because I still want to be jetsking and its 40 outside. Sadly my dad has put my ski up for the season so I guess I'll be playing guitar alot more. I just love the feeling of going fast. When I'm racing there is absolutely nothing else on my mind. Only things are where other boats are, size of waves, and where the person I'm racing is. One thing I have learn from my friend is that if you completely concentrate on a point in the direction you are going you actually ride alot better. I know this is true because he does this(when i didnt know) and he has kicked my ass every time and my ski is a little faster. I think the people who don't understand should experience it for themselves because it truely is a awesome feeling.

+1
    There have only been 3 things in my life that drain stress from me.
    The first was my 19 foot Checkmate with a 200 Merc on it. When you would get it over 70 and into a chine walk it would totally clear your mind because you had to drive it and not think about other things.
    The second was my Polaris SLX 1050. It went 64 on the radar and if you were on anything but glass you really had to drive it to keep it moving fast. It was a great ski and I wish I still had it.
    The third has been my RXP. It isn't that hard to drive but you can cover alot of water quickly and it is very relaxing.
    No therapy can relax a person like flying along on the water.

+1
    boataddict..... i'm stealin some of your lines from your posts... some good quotes here and there i'll leave em in quotes, thanks! lol

+1
    No problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information