AWA MEMBER
    +1

We have some great people here "Family"

I'd first like to give a shout out to WP3223 "Wayne" he send me a nice skat prop as advertised and a great price, it was packaged great, and arrived for weekend project. We have had our differences but I can say this dude is a stand up guy. Thanks so much.

Gus13letter "Gus" you fucking traider, im going to miss yo in Yamaha side lol, I bought a 160 liner at 50% of retail price, I must say the piece was nice, cleaned and ready to install. It was packaged awesome and came super fast.

Both guys stand up dudes hope to get down to FLA to ride with them when I do a Bimini trip.

+1
    Dont worry, I am not far and always lurking in the Yamaha side! My phone and PM still get flooded with Yamaha guys so it is all good!

Glad you like the items. I always take pride in anything I sell and make sure everything is in the condition I would want to receive it in. Enjoy and good luck with your setup. Keep us posted of your progress!

3. +1 by:

+1
    Hey Joey,

I appreciate the kind words. Yes we have had our minor lil things in the past, but such is life. At least we are both still around & here to enjoy this great resource! Glad you got the prop all nice and safe like, now put r in & see what it will do!! It does kinda suck we lost Gus to the dark side, but the legend will live on through his journeys.. He can continue being the go to guy with his side business, as a Yamaha consultant (Like the Shell answer man). At least he went back to da Doo for the right reasons - to enjoy the ride!!

I know this is getting to be the "quiet" time of the year. But I'm hoping the 2015 models and Spring riding season will bring some new blood back to the forums. Is seems as though most of the "OG's" have moved on or gone more with "FB" & it would be really nice to keep the info & relationships flowing here at the spot! One thing I can never understand is why there are typically 2-3 times more lurkers than members here at any given time?? I was probably guilty of the same thing for a couple of years - But it would be cool if more people would actually register & make things more interactive

Definitely hit me up anytime you are down this way for some ride time. My goal for this upcoming year is to squeeze in at least a couple of Bahamas trips in with some groups. It will be interesting to see if the new year brings you a built motor, a new SHO hull - or both!

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Last edited by WP3223; 09-11-2014 at 04:16 AM.

+1
    Thank you both! You are also a wealth to have on the forum and love seeing the passion you both have for the sport. Having fun is all it's about!

Hopefully one day we can have a massive Florida gathering and ride! There are so many from the surrounding areas and feel we could put on one hell of a ride. I am ready to ride (after I get my ski back together...) and would love to host a ride any time for any of the forum members! We should plan for a Florida Winter run in various areas, like a 3 day ride in various parts of Florida. We did that once a few years ago and was a success.

6. +1 by:

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    I'm ready to ride when ever....just don't like driving lol

Thread Information