Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

trade plus cash for conversion ski?

EDIT: have ran about 5 tanks through new engine. Ski has around 78 hours I believe

Have a 2001 go1200r with new engine. Got it from an older gentleman who bought it, didn't use it, dirt dibbers built nest in side pisser and over heated. Not a backyard rebuild, everything new OEM built by performance water sports in nc.
    This is actually my girls ski and sin e its a two stroke, I'm afraid her riding style will not be good for plugs so I'm goj g to give her my Honda and looking to trade mine plus cash for a conversion ski. MUST BE RELIABLE, as this one is 100% reliable a d should last for years and years as it sits now.

Possible trade for a gpr conversion project as well, depending on what's left to finish. I just dont have the heart to cut up a reliable gr1200r with new engine Lol

Text is usually best 434-470-2700
    Located in south Boston va(24592) and I can travel to you(for the right deal obviously Lol) . this is a really nice and clean ski
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140829_184543890.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	341742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140829_184418758.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	341743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140829_184440450.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	341744  

+1
    Ski looks fairly clean. Just my 2 cents but I think it would be wiser and faster to sell that one and look for a conversion.
    If that ski rides as it looks you should have no problem selling it fairly quick.

That is for the tip. My main concern is the season is running out soon. Im sure it would sell but then id have to find another, etc.. The girl don't wanna be skinless lmao!
    I have actually thought about removing all the gpr stuff(new engine, anything else I don't need) and selling it and doing my own conversion(as I'm very very picky) but have no clue what go ask on stuff.

+1
    Its not impossible by any means. But if its your first time it will take a while thats for sure.

Oh I'm sure of that! I own a CNC machine and welding fab shop(specializing in 1000+HP supras) so this issue is my lack of knowledge of skis vs the means to actually do it lol. I'm man enough to admit I still don't know much about skis(other than Honda's Lol). Conversion guys are the shit imo

+1
    why don't you just ride it, it looks like a sweet GP1200r

Cause she gonna foul the plugs putting on it and I can't be letting her ride mine cause its faster lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by singledsupra View Post
    Oh I'm sure of that! I own a CNC machine and welding fab shop(specializing in 1000+HP supras) so this issue is my lack of knowledge of skis vs the means to actually do it lol. I'm man enough to admit I still don't know much about skis(other than Honda's Lol). Conversion guys are the shit imo
    keep the ski,buy a conversion ski,somehow write it off as a loss to the shop,plus if your shop is doing ok then a conversion ski is nothing to buy.2012 turbo yamaha fzr with all the badazz stuff is 4sail on pwctoday,you can pick it up for 30k.

Cause she gonna foul the plugs putting on it and I can't be letting her ride mine cause its faster lmao!
    how is she gonna do that,fouling plugs in 2 strokes are a thing of the pass buddy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kartracer View Post
    how is she gonna do that,fouling plugs in 2 strokes are a thing of the pass buddy.
    My thoughts too. What style of riding fouls plugs?

I'm thinking this immaculate two stroke is perfect..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information