Best rxt or t-x?

Always considering which is going to be my next ski..I LOVE the s3 hull..I now have a '10 rxt..Which year/model rxt would you say is the best? Looking for speed(either stock or aftermarket, if worth it) 70's is fine. Durability-mostly salt water use..which has least issues? I like the IBR, s3 ride, t-x speed.. Hate the fact these these engines peel paint on engine easier than any other, shitty seal on rear hatches allowing water onto ibr motor, battery and electical stuff..And this year has the shaft spline issue, seems like every year has an issue...I'd consider fxvsho if I didn't see first hand hull destroyed for no apparant reason...Not looking for "shock/suspension" ski..lots more to go wrong..

+1
    '14 T-X imho. Still good colors,most bugs worked out.

thanks stuck...part of the reason I asked is because local dealer had a rxt 260 for 11.5k thought that sounded pretty good then realized, I may need the t-x?...has anything been done for better(more salt friendly) ext IC?

+1
    it's the same thing. T-X has a graphics package and the X steering. The original 215 RXT and 255 RXT-X will always be faster but it sounds like you're looking for new with warranty so the RXT 260 is fine.

My future plan is a new RXT 260. I'm just going to disassemble the top part and cover it in House of Kolor paint.

+1
    I am waiting on a t3 rxt platform.
    Love the t3 px hull. But want it in a 3 seater.
    Seadoo reliving the 80's with its new range of hypercolor crap once again leaves me sitting on the fence

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by phumb View Post
    thanks stuck...part of the reason I asked is because local dealer had a rxt 260 for 11.5k thought that sounded pretty good then realized, I may need the t-x?...has anything been done for better(more salt friendly) ext IC?
    sold my gtr and picked up an rxt 260 for 11,343 otd. last month. I would say go that route. however the dealer I got mine from was the last one. where are you getting it for 11,500 and do they have more than one. I have a buddy who wants it this week problem is finding a 2014 rxt for the price like that
    thanks
    jay

JC, was on ebay.. island performance I think it was called in massapequa, ny

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by phumb View Post
    JC, was on ebay.. island performance I think it was called in massapequa, ny
    HA, no it was motorcycle mall in Belleville nj. However funny story, my good friend bought that ski from them last week for 11,500 otd. that was a fun two hour ride to get it.

Thread Information