+1

Gallery: 7th Annual Cronulla Rip ní Ride Goes Off

For the last seven years, thereís one freeride event that surpasses all others: the Cronulla Rip ní Ride. A goal for most riders to get in to, entries are limited to only 100 riders, with tickets selling out in about 6 minutes. And with prizes ranging from a brand new Yamaha SuperJet, a 701 Blaster and $1,000s worth of other sponsorsí products, itís hard to resist. The best thing about the Cronulla Rip ní Ride is that anyone can win these major prizes. The RNR isnít a full-on competition, but a get-together of some of the best riders and novice riders from all over Australia and the world. Just another chance to get together and ride with your mates, and make new ones.

This year, we were lucky enough to have some awesome international riders come to our lucky country. The amazing Pierre Maixent graced our shores to ride the new Rickter Edge. Also, the best all-rounder on a standup, Mark Gomez (in our humble opinion). Not to be out done, another American, Brandon Lawlor showed up to back up his sensational win at the Blowsion Surf Slam.

The post Gallery: 7th Annual Cronulla Rip ní Ride Goes Off appeared first on The Watercraft Journal.

More at WatercraftJournal.Com
    Last edited by Rustymuscle; 09-25-2014 at 12:17 PM.

+1
    Ahh cronulla bitches! mmmmmmm nom nom nom

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAP~YA View Post
    Ahh cronulla bitches! mmmmmmm nom nom nom
    Hey now! I'm sure they were very nice.

+1
    Until they open thier mouths, lets just say you would tap em but wouldnt dare take them home to meet mum!

+1
    Kevin, you never disappoint ! You always manage to capture the best of every story you have to tell. For that I want to say Thank You. Your mag, is now the highlight of my weekly read on all things water ski. You have a keen sense of what you know we as the readers want to see & know. I for one think that going it alone ( well with of a lot family & friends support), to produce your mag the way you see it ..... has been a blessing! I look forward to seeing more of your great work in the future. Steve @ LOZ

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    Kevin, you never disappoint ! You always manage to capture the best of every story you have to tell. For that I want to say Thank You. Your mag, is now the highlight of my weekly read on all things water ski. You have a keen sense of what you know we as the readers want to see & know. I for one think that going it alone ( well with of a lot family & friends support), to produce your mag the way you see it ..... has been a blessing! I look forward to seeing more of your great work in the future. Steve @ LOZ
    This is easily one of the nicest compliments anybody has ever given to me. Thank you, Steve. Thank you.

Thread Information