Thread: beaching ramps.

+1

beaching ramps.

Does anyone use a "preferably homemade" docking ramp? just some pvc or boards to use at the shore so you arent on the rocks? Just looking for some ideas, I will be going to an event on sunday and dont want my anchor out in the water for someone to step on. I obviously dont want to beach it on the rock/mud shore..
    There are a few trees out there i could tie to, but would prefer a little mini docking ramp.
    if you have one, please post some pictures!
    its a 2000 gpr btw

+1
    I just built one out of PVC, it went well together. About $65 in pvc parts glue etc. I have a GP1300R, I have not used it yet in the water but pretty sure it will work just as I have planned.

+1
    O, by the way for this event you have this weekend ... just use your anchor and put ski out a little ways ... then just wade out to it. i did this so many times for my last two years of CC racing.

+1
    text me some plans, or pics.. i will reply with smilie faces LOL.. everyone out there is using bag anchors, i wish i had one now.. they seem to work good. Last weekend only 3 skis floated away. all of them we not connected to anything LOL. ever since i could drive i wanted to race.. cars cost WAY more to race and you dont have to put in much effort while racing.. buoys on the other hand, i think i lost 5lbs last weekend LOL.

im going to fab something up, if it works i will post pics. if not i will just say i never got around to it haha.

ps: ozark, i have noticed in my pond, only thin wall pvc sinks, schedule 40 seems to float.. POST SOME PICS DAMNIT HAHA

Thread Information