Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Bought Another Project

With the divorce and everything I figured it was time to buy another project to get my mind back to the more important issues. This is a 2001 GPR with a siezed #2 cylinder. I figure I will clean it up fix it and trade it for an XL1200 Limited or XLT. I am going to be needing a good 3 seater so It should be a fun project and I have enough spare parts laying around to practically build one anyway. I want it to be running at 70 mph at pretty much stock format, old style pump Nu-Jet etc.

Anyone in SO Cal or AZ that would rather have a 2 passenger 70+ machine than their 3 seater let me know in about 1 month.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    With the divorce and everything I figured it was time to buy another project to get my mind back to the more important issues. This is a 2001 GPR with a siezed #2 cylinder.
    Sounds verbatim of what Osidebill bought. See you in Yuma!

+1
    Good for you, Spud. I look forward to finally giving my ski some attention this week too. I've neglected it since I got married.

Call me this week so we can talk.

Dave

+1
    Will do Dave. I hope all is as well as it can be for you. I took my 3 year old to the river last weekend. She absolutely loved it. The 5 year old will too. The bich was the only one opposed to fun and now that she is out of the picture life will be better.

+1
    P.m. in a month. How does cash sound???

+1
    Enjoy your kids as much as you can I was divorced after 10 years and I saw very little of my daughter.
    I thought we were going to bond a few years back but she took off and I have no contact right now.
    I love my daughter and still hope to get close to her someday.
    All the best SPUD your right on about wrenching you need to put some of that energy (anger) into something constructive (positive vibes)
    Scott.........

+1
    I've been lifting weights like a furious S.O.B. I have the bodybuilder physique back in time for the river. My daughters live with me while the ho has her honeymoon. I will end up with custody. She can't handle the kids for much more than a couple hours.

I will let everyone know how this project ski goes. I think it will end up at 72 mph with good accell. Cash is always good. When I let her go she will be thoroughly gone through broke in and trustworthy.

+1
    Spud,glad to see your keeping your head up buddy! Come visit this summer ok.Your not far away.Remember this #? 1-775-315-0222

+1
    Woody,

I have that number stored in my computer. The reason I have been sparse around here is that my wife was in love and I was watching the little ones. The attorney is setting up a schedule for custody 50/50. After I get the schedule we can figure some weekends.

Unfortunately no Mudbug this year, but probably next year. I can't wait to get to work on the project.

+1
    Gimme a call anytime bro. We can talk ride plates,race gas,naked chicks,sheep,heck,we can even make fun of H204YOU......

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information