Riva Water Box
    Riva Rear Exit
    Riva Intake Grate
    Riva Stainless Wear Ring
    15/20R Prop no work done to it
    Vtech
    ride plate holes filled
    14 hours on it

Last week I didn't have the prop or wear ring and managed to go 72/73mph on GPS with it bouncing off the rev limiter at 8400 with the Vtech 8375 tune in it.

This week Installed the 15/20r and stainless wear ring it went between 75 and 76 with a full tank of fuel and a nice chop on the water. I installed the 8500 tune since I was going to the lake. At 75 to 76 the ski was revving to 8100/8080.

So if I install the fizzle intercooler with the relocate should I get another 100 or so Rpm?
    Should I pull the prop and get it adjusted for another 100 or so rpm?

My goal is to get the retainers and run it around 8500 rpm with an upgraded supercharger wheel and injectors. I dont know much but it would seem maybe I should leave the prop alone and get the other upgrades and see what it does.................freakin moneyyyyyy whore just looking for some in site from people that have done this before and where to spend the money next. Goals to get it going 80 and be reliable and done with it. Also going to pick up the data loger and AFR sensor this week from vtech so I can keep an eye on things.

+1
    Add the Fizzle cooler, depitch the prop to a 15/19, then see where you are at.

+1
    75 - 76 mph on GPS, sounds like a great setup and it will be reliable to. Although the VTech Tune you have (8375 with 58 static fuel pressue) is solid, I would still be monitoring AFR. At this time you are only guessing at where it is. Especially since you are increasing the tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    75 - 76 mph on GPS, sounds like a great setup and it will be reliable to. Although the VTech Tune you have (8375 with 58 static fuel pressue) is solid, I would still be monitoring AFR. At this time you are only guessing at where it is. Especially since you are increasing the tune.
    It's next on my list. Hopefully this week I can order it then I look forward to taking that manifold off

+1
    don't forget the fizzle gps speedo upgrade
    then you wont need to bring a gps with you every ride
    IMO use the vtec logger and you wont need to install a AFR gage
    the AFR log will go to your phone

+1
    The Riva valve train upgrade will cost you some RPM, but adding the 137+4 and injectors will more than make up for it. I saw big RPM gains too with the Fizzle 1k

+1
    Since you are already running the Riva waterbox and exhaust, you cannot use the Fizzle relocation kit. You will have to buy the fizzle kit that comes with the hard pipes and leaves the IC in the stock location.

Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post
    Since you are already running the Riva waterbox and exhaust, you cannot use the Fizzle relocation kit. You will have to buy the fizzle kit that comes with the hard pipes and leaves the IC in the stock location.
    I was looking at that and it seems like it would be a pain in the ass to do the relocate with the rear exhuast so that is out now just going to do the standard location

Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    don't forget the fizzle gps speedo upgrade
    then you wont need to bring a gps with you every ride
    IMO use the vtec logger and you wont need to install a AFR gage
    the AFR log will go to your phone
    That was going to be my plan for the AFR and Boost Gauge I have a Samsung S5 so its somewhat water resistant.

Well Fizzle Intercooler, Hardpipes, O2 Sensor, Vtech Data Logger, Vtech 1100 Injectors all ordered up from the green hulk store.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information