Thread: Wooopy Dooo!!!

Clayton le Woods, North West England,UK.

Wooopy Dooo!!!

Just a quick thank's to all who helped me to find a set of carbs for my ski a few weeks back, and posted pics of trailer setups to inspire my build! Hey Jim, you're on the money with the settings on those carbs! Man, it just ups and goes on the trigger now! As you'll see from the pics, I opted for rollers on the trailer (mainly 'cos we have to beach the ski's when it's too rough, and hauling a Waverunner onto bunks straight off sand would be a heck of a strain on the winch, and on the piece of plastic Yamaha provide as a 'secure' connection point!). I've added an extra set of rollers mid-ships to take some of the weight off the rear end, and used 50mm square box (3mm wall) for the A frame, and 25X50mm cross members for the roller mounts, all galvanised by a firm in Liverpool for $300. I didn't go for the waterproof lights, as I couldn't figure a way to waterproof the electrics socket when it's trailing in the sea! Total cost around $850 for the whole job. The sea was 4-5 foot swells today, so I couldn't try top end speed, but pick-up off the tops of the waves, and when stopped in a trough was instant! Thank's all, I really do appreciate all your help, and I've posted a notice on our club board (Blackpool Light Craft Club) to tell everyone how great the site is, and how helpful you guys are! Regards, Dave&Paula.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	118_1827.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	732.0 KB 
ID:	21130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	118_1828.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	788.9 KB 
ID:	21131  

Glad you like the results cheers mate.

Thread Information