Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    480
    +1
    27

    LB Motorsports 1000 HP Intercooler. Anyone use it?

    Seems like this is the biggest cooler but does it bolt on to stock piping or can you use hard pipes from others with it?


  2. #2
    boost junkie skidoochris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Davison, Mi
    Posts
    4,494
    +1
    475
    looks sweet but seems over priced at $900
    I am sure Corky Bell will build the same thing for a few less Franklins

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    480
    +1
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    looks sweet but seems over priced at $900
    I am sure Corky Bell will build the same thing for a few less Franklins
    They are using the 1000HP Garret Core.

    What other IC uses that core and is there any better?

  4. #4
    i have a couple here but haven't used them yet, they are big and well built

  5. +1 by:

    WFO

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    480
    +1
    27
    I would like to use it for a 2014 RXP-X. Have you guys fitted this IC on one?

    It really want something that bolts on and fits correctly.

  7. #6
    I was wondering what is the widest overall width IC that will fit in a 2012 or later ski? Like 16"

    Andy

  8. #7
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by superjetpilot View Post
    I would like to use it for a 2014 RXP-X. Have you guys fitted this IC on one?

    It really want something that bolts on and fits correctly.
    Rob said it is a direct replacement for 2008-2011 X coolers, then it will work. I used a 2008 X cooler in my 2012 Px.

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    480
    +1
    27
    That's for the reply! Im glad to hear it!

    Rob what is the warranty on leaks?

    I would use it in fresh water but would like to know in case?

    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superjetpilot View Post
    I would like to use it for a 2014 RXP-X. Have you guys fitted this IC on one?

    It really want something that bolts on and fits correctly.
    Rob said it is a direct replacement for 2008-2011 X coolers, then it will work. I used a 2008 X cooler in my 2012 Px.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by superjetpilot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    looks sweet but seems over priced at $900
    I am sure Corky Bell will build the same thing for a few less Franklins
    They are using the 1000HP Garret Core.

    What other IC uses that core and is there any better?
    I'm running one of Robs intercoolers with a 3rude, spinning 9000k. My inlet manifold temps are 24-26 deg C. I'd would buy another of these intercoolers again if I had to. Highly recommend.

  11. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    480
    +1
    27
    Wow great to hear! What piping did you use with it? The only one I see at the GH store is Riva?

    Anyone know what size the pipe is from Riva?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superjetpilot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    looks sweet but seems over priced at $900
    I am sure Corky Bell will build the same thing for a few less Franklins
    They are using the 1000HP Garret Core.

    What other IC uses that core and is there any better?
    I'm running one of Robs intercoolers with a 3rude, spinning 9000k. My inlet manifold temps are 24-26 deg C. I'd would buy another of these intercoolers again if I had to. Highly recommend.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Keel guard- does anyone use it?
    By Bamaha1 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 05:13 PM
  2. FS Part from riva rear intake. can anyone use it?
    By caliburst in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. Small Weber Propane barely used. Can anyone use it? $25!!
    By caliburst in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:17 PM
  4. Ive got a clean apple green RXP seat. Anyone use it?
    By caliburst in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 06:22 AM
  5. GOJI Juice.....Anyone use it?
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •